Who are the top 10 Filipino scientist and their contribution?
List of National Scientists of the Philippines
- Juan S. Salcedo, Jr., M.D. (+) 1978.
- Alfredo C. Santos, Dr.phil. (+)
- Gregorio Y. Zara, D.Sc. (+)
- Fe Del Mundo, M.D. (+) 1980. Pediatrics.
- Eduardo A. Quisumbing, Ph.D. (+)
- Geminiano T. de Ocampo, Ph.D. (+)
- Casimiro V. del Rosario, Ph.D (+) 1982.
- Gregorio T. Velasquez, Ph.D. (+)
What are the top 10 Filipino inventions?
Top 10 filipino inventions, some of these inventions was ground breaking worldwide, like “Patis”..
- Yo-yo. The word yo-yo is an Ilocano word which means “come back”.
- Jeepneys. Jeepneys are the king of the Philippine roads.
- Medical Incubator.
- 16-Bit Microchip.
Who are the famous Filipino Inventors?
- Yoyo – Pedro Flores. Pedro Flores was widely considered the first “yoyo” maker in the United States, where this toy created an international craze.
- Karaoke – Roberto del Rosario.
- Boondocks – From the Tagalog word Bundok.
Who are the Filipino social scientist?
List of National Social Scientists
|Name||Year Conferred||Field of Specialization|
|Gelia Castillo||1999||Rural Sociology|
|Onofre Corpuz||2004||Political Economics and Government|
What are the 5 inventions in the Philippines?
5 remarkable things invented by Filipinos
- Filipino invention #1: Bamboo incubator.
- Filipino invention #2: Erythromycin.
- Filipino invention #3: Challenge 21.
- Filipino invention #4: Mango flowering.
- Filipino invention #5: The PC chipset.
What are the different Filipino inventions?
Here is our top 12 list of surprising Filipino Inventions:
- Yoyo. Buy this Yoyo today.
- Medical Incubator. Fe del Mundo is the first Asian who was able to enter the prestigious Harvard University’s School of Medicine.
- E-Jeepney. Buy this Jeepney toy today.
- Banana Catsup.
- 16-Bit Microchip.
- Quink Ink.
What are Filipino inventions?
Who is the most famous inventor in the Philippines?
Roberto del Rosario has patented more than twenty inventions making him one of the most prolific Filipino inventor. Besides his famous Karaoke Sing Along System Roberto del Rosario has also invented: Trebel Voice Color Code (VCC)
Who are the National Scientists of the Philippines?
List of National Scientists of the Philippines. 1. Juan S. Salcedo, Jr., M.D. (+) 2. Alfredo C. Santos, Dr.phil. (+) 3. Gregorio Y. Zara, D.Sc. (+) 4. Fe Del Mundo, M.D. (+)
Why are Pinoy scientists important to the Philippines?
Pinoy Scientists is Reyes’ way of giving science in the Philippines the face — or faces, in all their diversity. “We don’t even think about science as a career… When I was younger, I didn’t dream about being a scientist, even if I really liked science,” says Reyes. “I wanted to be an architect I wanted to be a lawyer
Who was the father of Poultry Science in the Philippines?
Written in Filipino, this page from Wikipedia contains a short account of Dr. Francisco M. Fronda as the father of poultry science in the Philippines. Carmen Ll. Intengan (1915-)