Where is my ESET username?
How do I locate my ESET Username in the program settings? Open your Windows ESET product. Press Ctrl + U on your keyboard to open the details window. In the License details window, highlight your Username and press Ctrl + C to copy the information.
How do I log into ESET?
Open ESET HOME. Type your ESET HOME account email address and password and click Log in. Click the feature you want to access.
How do I create an Edet account?
Create a new myESET account from the myESET app
- Open your myESET application.
- Tap Create account.
- Type your valid email address, password, and country.
- Tap Create account.
- Tap Continue. An email from ESET is sent you for you to verify and activate your account. ˄˅
How do I activate my ESET license?
You can change your license in the main program window. To do so, click Help and support > Activate License and enter the license data you received with your ESET Security product into the Product activation window.
How do I renew my ESET license?
You will need your ESET-issued Username and/or License Key.
- Visit our Renewals page.
- Type in or copy/paste your ESET-issued Username or License Key/ID into the blank field and click Get Started.
- Select your preferred renewal option (for example, 1 Year or 2 Years) and click Renew Now.
What is the default ESET password?
The ESET Remote Administrator Console (ERAC) password is used to prevent unauthorized changes to the ESET Remote Administrator Server (ERAS) settings. By default, this password is blank. However, if a previously created password has been lost or forgotten, the password can be reset.
How do I find my ESET license number?
- Open your Windows ESET product.
- Press CTRL + U on your keyboard to open the details window.
- In the Details for Technical Support window, copy your License ID information.
How do I manage my ESET license?
You can easily manage your licenses via ESET Security Management Center from the main menu under More > License Management. If you already have an ESET-issued Username and Password that you want to convert to a License Key, see Convert legacy license credentials.
How do I activate my ESET Internet Security Key?
How to Activate ESET Internet Security
- Open your ESET product.
- Click Help and support→Change License.
- Click Use a purchased License Key.
- Type or copy/paste your License Key into the License Key field and then click Continue.
- Click Activate.
- Click Done.
How do I register ESET Internet Security?
Enter your email address and country to activate ESET Internet Security for a limited time. Your trial license will be emailed to you. Trial licenses can only be activated once per customer. If you do not have a license and would like to buy one, click Purchase license.