Where can I get a Chinese visa photo taken?
Where to take Chinese Visa photo? All the Chinese Embassy and Consulates offices do NOT provide photo service. For convenience of application, some China Visa Application Service Centers offer photo-taking service with charges. You can take photos in a professional studio as long as the photo meets all requirements.
Can I use a 2×2 photo for Chinese visa?
Yes, 2×2 is preferred, as long as the head size meets the requirement. So please do not try to cut the photo to fit the small box on the visa application form. The size does not have to be exact, slightly smaller is fine, but no larger than 2×2.
How do you take a picture for a Chinese visa?
While taking the photo,please face the camera with the entire head and face clearly visible. The facial expression should be neutral with eyes open, lips closed and ears visible. Head position: ≤20°left or right tilt, and ≤25°up or down tilt. There should be no extra movement or objects visible in the photo.
What size photo do I need for a Chinese visa?
Photo size: 48mmx33mm, width of head: 15mm to 22mm, head eight of head: 20mm to 33mm. Please refer to the picture below: 3. It should be easy to identify the applicant by the photo, While taking the photo, please face the camera with the entire head and face clearly visible.
How do I take Chinese passport photos at home?
Passport photo must be in color….Lighting and Positioning
- Take photo in bright room. Use a white wall as background.
- Stand one meter away from the wall, otherwise there may be shadow on the wall.
- Use a tripod.
- When adjust the camera distance to leave enough space between the top of the head and top border of the photo.
What should I wear for Chinese visa photo?
China Visa Photo Guidelines
- The background must be solid color only.
- Your outfit should be a contrasting color so avoid white or blue top of your clothing.
- Don’t pose halfway round and don’t tilt your head.
- Keep your hair neat because the hairstyle blocking parts of the face is forbidden.
Can I use passport photo for visa?
The acceptance of your photo is at the discretion of the U.S. passport agency where you apply for a passport or U.S. embassy or consulate where you apply for a visa.
Can I use my passport photo for my visa?
Where can I get my visa photo taken?
Where to Get Passport Photos and Visa Photos Taken In-Person?
- Drugstores and Pharmacies.
- Warehouse and Discount Retail Stores.
- Local Post Office.
- AAA Offices.
- Printing and Shipping Stores.
- Photo Booths.
- Other Places to Consider.
- Help, I Can’t Find a Local Place to Take My Visa or Passport Photo!
How many photos do I need to renew my Chinese passport?
When applying for a Chinese passport, you need to submit 2 identical photos of yourself taken within the last 6 months.
Can you smile in Chinese passport photo?
Smiling on your passport photo would be a reason for it to be rejected. You must have a neutral facial expression – eyes open, mouth closed.
How do you get a passport photo for a China visa?
Applicants can upload a recent white color passport photo while filling in the visa application form online, or paste the photo on the paper application form. If the photo does not meet requirements, the application will not be processed by the Chinese Embassy and Consulates.
What are the requirements for visa application in China?
You can check more official requirements on China Visa Application Photo in https://www.visaforchina.org/SGP_EN/generalinformation/news/282849.shtml, or click here to download a detailed photo sample as instruction. 1. Selfies and photos used with filters, blurred picture, over-exposed or under-exposed photos are not accepted.
How big is a visa photo for Hong Kong?
The Hong Kong Visa Application Photo should between 50mm×40mm and 55mm×45mm. 2.) The Macau Visa Application Photo is required be 1.5-inch photo. 3.)
How big should a visa application photo be?
● Paper Photo: the printed photo should be 33mm×48mm (width×height)/about 1.3×1.9 inches, head width is 15mm-22mm, height (chin to top of head) is 28mm-33mm, head to upper edge is between 3mm-5mm. Notes: 1.) The Hong Kong Visa Application Photo should between 50mm×40mm and 55mm×45mm. 2.)