What is uptime robot used for?
Uptime Robot is a free tool used to monitor websites . It monitors your websites every 5 minutes and alerts you if your sites are down.
Is Uptimerobot down?
Is Uptime Robot down today? According to its status page Uptime Robot is currently up.
How do I stop Uptimerobot?
Log in to your account and go to My Settings > Account profile > Plan > Manage subscription > Cancel subscription .
Where is uptime Robot hosted?
The main monitoring location is in Dallas-USA and there are other nodes in other countries/continents to verify down statuses.
How do you use uptime Robot with discord bot?
- Have the bot’s code on glitch.
- Click ‘Add new monitor’
- Click ‘Monitor Type’ and select http(s)
- Go back to your glitch project, open it in a new window and copy the URL.
- Go to Uptime Robot again and paste the URL where it asks you to.
- Select an email for Uptime Robot to notify.
How do I monitor server uptime?
Another way to check server uptime in Windows is through the Task Manager:
- Open the Task Manager by right-clicking on the task bar.
- Click on the performance bar at the top, making sure you have SPU selected on the left side.
- Toward the bottom of the screen, you will see the uptime listed.
How do I use uptime Robot in REPL?
Click Add New Monitor Now Select Monitor type HTTP(s). For Friendly Name enter what would you like to call your Monitor. For URL (or IP) enter your web server link. if you’re using repl, it should look like this https://your-repl-name.your-username.repl.co , but with your repl name.
How do I use Uptime Robot on Amazon?
Here’s how to use Uptime Robot
- After logging in, you’ll see your dashboard.
- Select Keyword from the Monitor Type drop-down menu.
- Name your Monitor according to what you’re looking for in the Friendly Name box, such as Amazon Nintendo Switch.
How do you use uptime Robot with Replit?
- ) Login and go to your dashboard on uptimerobot.
- ) Click “Add New Monitor”
- ) In the menu that pops up, set monitor type as “HTTP(S)”, give it a friendly name (can be anything you want), and set the URL as the link to the front end (the repl.co one).
- ) Set the monitoring time to 30 minutes or less.