What is the difference between 3157 and 3757 bulbs?
The voltages, and powers are the same (and so therefore the current), as well as the light output between the 3157 and 3757 based on Sylvania’s specifications… The only difference is the base.
How do you change a front turn signal bulb?
How is Turn Signal Bulb Replacement Done?
- Verify that the turn signal bulb does not flash.
- Prepare to test the turn signals.
- If the bulb found faulty, replace the front turn signal bulb.
- Prepare to remove the old turn signal bulb.
- Remove the electrical connector and old bulb.
- Reassemble the turn signal.
How do you change a rear turn signal bulb on a Dodge Caravan?
- Open the liftgate.
- Remove two 10mm bolts next to the tail light.
- Pull the tail light back to remove it.
- Disconnector the electrical connector from the back of the tail light.
- Turn the light bulb socket counterclockwise to remove it from the tail light assembly.
How do you change a rear turn signal bulb?
How To Replace a Tail Light
- Step 1: Open trunk or tailgate.
- Step 2: Pull tail lamp assembly out (if needed)
- Step 3: Pull bulb out.
- Step 4: Add bulb grease, put new bulb in.
- Step 5: Reattach assembly (if needed)
- Step 6: Repeat on other side.
What is the difference between a 3157 and a 3457 bulb?
It showed that the 3457 is in fact a brighter bulb. It is rated at the same wattage as the 3157, but the brighter filament is rated at 40 candlepower vs. 32 for the 3157.
What’s the difference between a 3057 and a 3157 bulb?
Both the two light bulbs have a decently lengthy life, with the 3057 having a life range from 1200 to 5000 hours. What is this? The 3157 is more durable and lasts between 2000 to 10000 hours, meaning it is very durable. The bulbs are great for city lights, especially when used for brake lights or taillights.
How much does it cost to replace a turn signal bulb?
If someone comes in and they’re not a regular customer, we’d probably charge $35 or $40. The bulb itself probably is five or six bucks, and it’s a 10-minute job for someone who’s done it a thousand times.