What is ALV reports in ABAP interview questions?
ALV stands for ABAP List Viewer. ALV gives us a standard List format and user interface to all our ABAP reports. ALV is created by a set of standard function modules provided by SAP.
What are the events in ALV reports?
Events In Classical Reports: INTIALIZATION: This event triggers before selection screen display. AT-SELECTION-SCREEN: This event triggers after processing user input still selection screen is in active mode. START OF SELECTION: Start of selection screen triggers after processing selection screen.
What are the uses of ALV reports?
ALV provides a lot of inbuilt functions to our reports and some of the functions are listed below.
- Sorting of records.
- Filtering of records.
- Totals and Sub-totals.
- Download the report output to Excel/HTML.
- Changing the order of the columns in the report.
- Hide the unwanted columns from the report.
What are the steps to create ALV report?
How to Create a Simple ALV Report for displaying data from a table
- Step 1: Go to SE38 Tcode.
- Step 2: Type Title & select ‘Executable Program’ type in Attributes and then click on save.
- Step 3: Now enter the Package name in ‘Package’ Attribute and click on the button.
- Step 4: Select the TR and click on button.
What is Slis in ALV?
SLIS is the type-pools that has all the type declaration for the alv related information. SLIS also is a development class that has got all the sample programs related to ALV.. Naren.
How many secondary lists can we create in an ALV?
20 secondary lists
We can have a basic list (number starts from 0) and 20 secondary lists (1 to 21).
How many types of BDC are there?
According to Closed-End Fund Advisors, as of May 2019, there are approximately 49 public BDCs.
What is SAP BDC?
BDC (Batch Data Conversion) is an automated procedure for transferring large volumes of external or legacy data into the SAP system using batch input programming and is similar to LSMW.
What is ALV list?
by SAP PRESS on January 18, 2021. The ABAP List Viewer (ALV) is a set of application programming interfaces (APIs; function modules or classes) for displaying data in a tabular or hierarchical format and built-in options for visual presentation and event processing.
What are ABAP list features?
Features of the SAP List Viewer
- Creating, changing, and managing layouts. Layouts enable you to change the format of reports.
- Sorting in ascending and descending order.
- Setting a filter.
- Displaying totals and subtotals.
- Displaying detailed information.
- Printing lists and print preview.
- Exporting data.
What is field catalog in ALV report?
Field catalog is an internal table which is used to pass a list of fields to display in ALV report, we can set different properties to fields which are going to display in ALV.