What can couples do in Austin?
Austin Date Ideas: 8 Romantic Things to Do in Austin
- Get pampered at a spa.
- Enjoy romantic restaurants in Austin.
- Snuggle up at the drive-in.
- Hike an Urban Trail.
- Sample local spirits, wine & brews.
- Play a friendly game of golf.
- Escape to a resort.
- Share something sweet on South Congress.
What can college students do in Austin?
8 Best Things To Do Near The University of Texas at Austin Campus
- Enjoy a Longhorn Game At The Texas Memorial Stadium.
- Get Some Drinks At 6th St or Rainey St.
- Take In Nature At Zilker Park or Mount Bonnell.
- Visit Barton Springs or Lady Bird Lake For A Swim.
- Explore The UT Campus.
- Join One Of The Many Student Organizations.
What is there to do in Austin in your 20s?
Take A Yoga Class. Austin is a city that loves to be active!
Where do college students hang out in Austin?
Sixth street is infamously known as the core reason why so many UT Austin college students GPAs drop significantly. If you’re a college student looking to have a good time, look no further than sixth street.
What is there to do in Austin College?
Here’s a list of 50 must-dos!
- Take a picture in front of the UT Tower.
- Visit the I love you so much wall.
- Rent a paddleboard at Lady Bird Lake.
- Watch the bats fly out from Congress Avenue Bridge.
- Grab a slice of pizza at Home Slice.
- Visit the University Co-op to pick up all of your souveniers.
What to do in Austin TX for couples?
Check out our pick of the best romantic things for couples to do in Austin, Texas for some romantic inspiration. The 351-acre metropolitan park south of the Colorado River from downtown Austin is packed with fun things to do. There are beautiful picnic sites, playgrounds, volleyball courts, botanical gardens, an outdoor theatre and a nature center.
Where to go on a date in Austin TX?
Roll off into the sunset together at one of Austin’s many gorgeous bike trails—like the Southern Walnut Creek Trail in the East or the Ann and Roy Butler Trail which hugs the banks of Lady Bird Lake. If you don’t own your own bike, you can rent one through Barton Springs Bike Rental —they even have tandems for the true love birds.
Where to go for a picnic in Austin?
With all the diverse takeout options available in South Austin and a beautiful view of the city skyline, Zilker Park is the ideal location to get your picnic on.
Where to find the best nightlife in Austin?
The nightlife in Austin is legendary, and the range of bars to choose from is staggering and includes some romantic options. Contigo on Anchor Lane is modeled after the Contigo Ranch in South Texas, and has an all-weather patio where you can snuggle around a fire pit with a cocktail and some first-rate bar food.