What are the documents required for CAQ?
- CAQ application form;
- A passport-sized photo;
- A legible photocopy of the identity pages of your passport, those that contain your personal information, photo and passport expiry date;
- A photocopy of your most recent CAQ and study permit;
Can I enter Quebec without CAQ?
With few exemptions, all Quebec-bound study permit applicants must submit a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) or a confirmation letter from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI) when applying for a study permit.
How long does it take to get a CAQ letter?
You will receive confirmation that your CAQ is issued through your online account (approximately 20 working days after the Ministry receives the documents).
What is the fees of CAQ?
There is a $110 application fee for a CAQ for studies. The fee is non-refundable, even if your application is denied.
What is CAQ form?
COVID-19 Latest Information. The Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) is a mandatory immigration document for all international students at McGill*. You should apply for your CAQ as soon as you’ve been admitted to McGill.
Is CAQ refundable?
Will the legal and representation costs be refunded? No, the Ministère will only refund the fees it collected when the application for a Québec Selection Certificate was submitted.
How do I open a CAQ file?
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ) Application Guide
- Step 1: Complete the application online and pay the processing fee by credit card.
- Step 2: Obtain your personalized checklist.
- Step 3: Gather all the supporting documents on your personalized checklist.
Do I need CAQ for open work permit?
People in the skilled worker class who hold a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), who live in Québec, who have a job offer from an employer and who have a valid work permit at the time of their application do not have to obtain a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) before applying for a temporary work permit.
How do I contact the CAQ application?
- Montréal area: 514 864-9191.
- Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 877 864-9191.
- Outside Québec: + 1 514 864-9191.
- Access by telewriter. (telecommunications device for the deaf and hearing impaired – TDD) Montréal area: 514 864-8158. Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 866 227-5968.
How do I apply for a CAQ certificate online?
How do you process a CAQ?
What is CAQ used for?
The Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) is a mandatory immigration document for all international students at McGill*. You should apply for your CAQ as soon as you’ve been admitted to McGill.
Can a Canadian citizen apply for a CAQ in Quebec?
If you hold a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) and have not yet obtained your permanent residence, you will need to apply for a CAQ for studies as well, except if you are: a person residing in Québec whose spouse or de facto spouse is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident who has submitted a sponsorship application on your behalf.
What are the requirements to apply for immigration in Canada?
– The application must include the form, duly completed and signed, all necessary documents, and payment of the required fees (in Canadian currency only), otherwise it will be returned to the applicant without being processed.
How to apply for temporary foreign worker in Quebec?
You can submit an application for temporary selection under one of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program streams if you plan to come to Québec to work temporarily on a full-time basis in a skilled or low-skilled part-time job that pays high wages or low wages.
Do you get your CAQ in the mail?
You do not have to wait to receive the original/hardcopy CAQ certificate in the mail in order to apply for your study permit. You will also receive two original CAQs by mail (to your mailing address as indicated on the application).