What are some interesting random facts?
40 Random Obscure Facts That Will Make Everyone Think You’re a Genius
- Competitive art used to be in the Olympics.
- A chef’s hat has exactly 100 pleats.
- “OMG” usage can be traced back to 1917.
- Some cats are actually allergic to humans.
- The majority of your brain is fat.
- Oranges aren’t naturally occurring fruits.
What’s the most interesting fact ever?
The 60 Most Interesting World Facts You’ll Ever Hear
- Glaciers and ice sheets hold about 69 percent of the world’s freshwater.
- The fastest gust of wind ever recorded on Earth was 253 miles per hour.
- Recent droughts in Europe were the worst in 2,100 years.
- The best place in the world to see rainbows is in Hawaii.
Are facts and statistics the same thing?
A statistic is just a number. But they’re more dangerous than words, because numbers are associated with math, and math is associated with fact. But facts are something special. Facts are complete and unbiased enough to tell you something relevant to understanding the past or predicting the future.
Is it good to read random trivia questions?
Reading through these trivia questions is super fun, and it can also help you learn all kinds of new facts and tidbits of information. Trivia questions also make excellent ice breaker questions if you’re looking for questions to ask a crush or someone you’re just getting to know for the first time.
What did you know about statistic did you knows?
Statistic did you knows. Did you know 11% of people are left handed. Did you know August has the highest percentage of births. Did you know the average person falls asleep in 7 minutes. Did you know lemons contain more sugar than strawberries. Did you know 8% of people have an extra rib.
How many statistics and probability questions are there?
This category is for questions and answers related to Statistics and Probability, as asked by users of FunTrivia.com. Accuracy: A team of editors takes feedback from our visitors to keep trivia as up to date and as accurate as possible. There are 203 questions on this topic. Last updated Aug 23 2021 .
What is the probability of rolling a 7?
Thus there is a 1/6 chance of rolling a 7. In order to roll an 11, you need the red die to be either a 5 or a 6. There is a 1/3 chance of this. Once that happens, you have a 1/6 chance of the blue die being the other number that adds to 11.