How do you edit a QuickTime audio recording?
Navigate to Edit > Trim. A timeline will appear on the bottom your screen recording. 2. Trim by dragging the yellow tabs to the points at which you want the video to start and end.
Can you edit a QuickTime screen recording?
If you split your movie into clips, you can trim the clips. In the QuickTime Player app on your Mac, choose View > Show Clips. Double-click the clip you want to trim. Drag the yellow handles in the trimming bar to select the portion of the clip that you want to keep.
How do I combine QuickTime screen recording with sound?
How to make a Quicktime screen recording with audio
- Under “File” in the top toolbar, select “New Movie Recording.”
- In the Movie Recording window that appears, click the arrow beside the red button to adjust camera and audio settings as necessary.
How do I edit an audio recording on a Mac?
In the Voice Memos app on your Mac, select the recording. Click the Edit button in the upper-right corner to open the recording in the Edit window. If you have a trackpad or a Magic Mouse, click or tap with two fingers on the recording in the list, then choose Edit Recording.
How do I edit screen recording on Mac?
How do I edit or trim a QuickTime video on a Mac?
- On your MAC computer, open the QuickTime Application (Applications / QuickTime)
- Click File / Open File, and open the video you want to edit.
- Click Edit / Trim.
- Adjust the beginning and end handles to isolate the part of the recording you want to save.
- Click Trim.
How do I edit audio files on Mac?
How do I edit an audio recording?
So you can use those transcripts to edit the audio as well.
- Open the Recorder app and the the recording you want to edit.
- Select the transcript and highlight a sentence to crop it or remove its corresponding audio from recording.
- Tap on Remove button and you’re good to go.
Does QuickTime record audio with screen recording?
With QuickTime Player open, go to File > New Screen Recording. A Screen Recording prompt will appear. Before you click the record button, Click the down arrow next to the button to ensure you are set up properly. Microphone Options: If you prefer to have your voice recorded, choose the microphone you prefer.
How do I merge screen record and audio?
To Join Screen Recordings: Click on Tools >> Join Files. You can also select the files from the Files List and right click and select Join Files… to add the files for joining. Click Next on Join Files Wizard. Add the files that you want to join together using the Add button.