How do you bless a house?
How to bless your home.
- Set the tone by playing calming music, and ask everyone to stand in a circle.
- Welcome and thank your friends and family for being a part of this special occasion.
- Light a pink candle (pink brings the energy of love and kindness) and pass it to each new person, who then shares a blessing.
What do you say when your house is saging?
Hello, my name is ___; I am moving into this space. I want to thank all of the land stewards and spirits of the land. I want to acknowledge the first people of the land. I want to state my intention of creating a home for myself here, living in reciprocity with the spirits that are present.
How can I clean the energy in my home?
10 easy ways to remove the negative energy in your home.
- Set a new intention for your home.
- Try burning dried herbs.
- Strategically place your crystals.
- Make noise as you walk through your space.
- Burn incense.
- Cleanse your house with salt.
- Give the whole place a fresh, lemony scent.
How can I change the energy in my house?
How to change the energy of a room
- Let in some fresh air. Turn up (or off) your A/C for a moment and open all of the doors and windows.
- Burn sage.
- Add plants.
- Set an intention.
- Enjoy more of The Good Life journey here:
- Cool tips to beat the heat this summer.
What prayer can I say to bless my house?
Dear God, I pray that as we invite others into our house that we would use this time wisely to show your love to them. I thank you that you are here in our house and I pray that they would be able to feel the peace that comes from you in our house, in Jesus’ name, Amen.
What to say when smudging a house of spirits?
If, for example, you are smudging your house because you recently moved there, and want to make sure it is cleansed for your family, you can say something like “I send all negative energies away and to the Light, and welcome positivity and love into my new home.
How can I bring positive energy into my house?
10 Ways to Bring Positive Energy Into the Home
- Focus on Natural Sunlight. For such a simple tip, this one really packs a punch.
- Incorporate House Plants or Flowers.
- Open Windows.
- Apply a Fresh Coat of Paint.
- Hang Artwork.
- Invite Nature In.
- Add some Color.
How do I stop negative energy?
Here are five strategies to take back you power and reduce the detrimental impact negative people have in your life:
- Guard Your Time.
- Choose Your Attitude.
- Refocus Your Thoughts.
- Choose to Behave Productively.
- Seek Out Positive People.
Can God bless me with a house?
That is, when we obey his commandments, he will bless us immensely. That includes a new home for you and your family. The scripture says, But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
How to do a spiritual blessing on Your House?
Spiritual Blessing Clean and de-clutter your home. Invite friends and family. Light a pink candle. Share blessings. Walk to each room of the house and state your intention for it. Allow the pink candle to burn for an hour. Open all East-facing doors and windows.
When to perform a house blessing and cleansing?
Learn how to perform a house cleansing, house blessing, and to spiritually protect your home from invasion. Negative energy is particularly powerful in a home where a bitter divorce took place, domestic abuse, drug/alcohol abuse, suicide or homicide, severe mental illness, unexpected death and/or long-term illness.
Do you need to clean your house spiritually?
Just as homes need to be physically cleaned, they also need to be spiritually cleaned. We call this a house cleansing. A house cleansing is necessary in addition to a house blessing and spiritual protection of your home. This serves to remove negative spirits and energy that’s collected in your home over the past years/months/days.
How do you have a priest bless your house?
If you would prefer to have your house blessed by an ordained priest, invite him to your house to perform the blessing, and he will be happy to oblige. Normally, the priest will walk from room to room, sprinkling each with holy water. As he walks, he may recite one or more passages from the holy gospel.