How do I use wherigo on Android?
These are the fundamental steps (for an Android phone) :
- Download the WhereYouGo app for Android.
- Download the wherigo cartridge in question from the wherigo website.
- Go to MyFiles.
- Press and hold the cartridge, and select to move it.
- After you press “move”, go to Internal Storage.
How do you do a wherigo?
- Step 1: Download a Cartridge. Search for a Wherigo cartridge near you.
- Step 2: Go Out and Play. Playing a cartridge is an interactive experience that requires you to move between zones.
- Step 3: Log It Online. Share your playing experience with the cartridge creator and other players at Wherigo.com.
How do I get started with MIT App Inventor?
To get started, go to App Inventor on the web. Go directly to ai2.appinventor.mit.edu, or click the orange “Create” button from the App Inventor website. Log in to App Inventor with a gmail (or google) user name and password. Click “Continue” to dismiss the splash screen.
How do I download wherigo cartridges?
Just open the Wherigo cache in c:geo and select Navigate – WhereYouGo. This will open WhereYouGo and automatically start the download of the cartridge file and you can start playing it.
How do I use Whereigo app?
- With newer devices, you can download cartridges with your computer and drag and drop to the Wherigo app folder in iTunes.
- You can also drag and drop .
- Be sure to select “PocketPC” as the device when downloading cartridges for best results, although any device should work.
How do you do a wherigo geocache?
When your browser asks where you’d like to save the cartridge file, click through to your GPS receiver, and place it in the “Wherigo” folder. The cartridge will then download to your GPS receiver. When it is complete, you may unplug the device.
What is a wherigo cartridge?
Wherigo.com A cartridge is a downloadable file that contains all the information necessary to play Wherigo. Cartridges can be played wherever you have a GPS signal, and may be linked to a single location or “Play Anywhere.”
How do I connect my Android to MIT App Inventor?
Connect your Phone or Tablet over WiFi
- Step 1: Download and install the MIT AI2 Companion App on your device.
- Step 2: Connect both your computer and your device to the SAME WiFi Network.
- Step 3: Open an App Inventor project and connect it to your device.
What do you need to know about zones in Wherigo?
Zones are the building blocks of a Wherigo experience. A zone is a virtual shape in the real world defined by three or more waypoints. Players interact with zones primarily by entering and exiting the shape in the real world. Events in a cartridge occur based on the player’s location in relation to the zones that you define.
What is Zooventure level one in Wherigo builder?
Zooventure Level One will lead you through the creation of a simple cartridge. It teaches the user how to script basic events such as message boxes and zone/character/task visibility. Once complete, you can compile and test your new cartridge using the Wherigo Builder emulator.
What do media objects do in Wherigo builder?
A media object is a sound or image that helps build visual context for the story. Dialog strings and message boxes allow the builder to communicate text and image based information to the player. All virtual objects must be moved to a zone in order to be available to the player.
How does the Wherigo builder support reciprocal relationships?
The Wherigo Builder supports reciprocal relationships between objects. When a cartridge author creates a new command that has a target, the command and its associated events are automatically created in the list of actions for the target object.