How do I reset my Samsung to factory settings?
Factory Reset through the Settings:
- 1 Swipe up on the Home Screen or tap on Apps.
- 2 Tap on Settings.
- 3 Scroll down and then tap on General management.
- 4 Tap on Reset.
- 5 Tap on Factory data reset.
- 6 Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Reset.
What happens when u factory reset your phone?
A factory data reset erases your data from the phone. While data stored in your Google Account can be restored, all apps and their data will be uninstalled. To be ready to restore your data, make sure that it’s in your Google Account.
How do I clear my old phone before I sell it?
- Go to Settings.
- Select System > Advanced > Reset options.
- You will be presented with three choices.
- You’ll get a warning screen reminding you that your data will be erased, along with all the accounts you’re currently signed into.
- If you have a PIN or some other security setup, you’ll be asked to enter it.
How do I erase everything on my Samsung Galaxy?
Using the Settings menu – Soft reset
- Open the Apps menu in your Samsung Galaxy phone. The Apps menu is a menu of all apps installed on your device.
- Tap the Settings icon to open the Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Backup and Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Tap Erase Everything.
Is there a way to factory reset the Samsung Galaxy S3?
Follow the next steps to learn how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S3 from “Setting”. Step 1: Open the Samsung Galaxy S3 and tap on the “Menu” icon from the home screen, then tap on “Setting” button. Step 2: Opt “Backup and reset”. Normally, your phone will backup all your content automatically.
What to do if your Samsung Galaxy S3 wont turn on?
Click “Erase” to reset Galaxy S3. Just waiting for a second, your phone has gone back to its factory settings without unlocking it. If you have to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S3 that it won’t turn on, you might loss some important data. As for the case, you need to know the method to restore Samsung Galaxy S3 after factory reset.
When did the Samsung Galaxy S3 come out?
Samsung Galaxy S3 is a popular Android phone of Galaxy series, which was released in 2012. If you have used the Samsung Galaxy for about 5 years, you may find various problems, such as lacking space, running slow, etc. Factory reset Samsung Galaxy S3 can optimize the smartphone functionality and resolve lots of issues.
How to do a hard reset on a Samsung Galaxy phone?
To perform a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy android phone or tablet, you need to do this: Disconnect your device from PC and then power off your device. Wait for 4-5 seconds after screen goes off. If you can’t power off using power key, then remove battery and place it back after few seconds.