How do I log into my SSS account?
Step 1: Go to sss.gov.ph, then proceed to member log in. Type in your registered user ID and password in the Member Login portal, then submit. Be careful when entering your password as it is case-sensitive. For smooth, optimal viewing and functionality, the Social Security System recommends using Internet Explorer.
What is the SSS website?
SSS. My. SSS is an online service portal that allows SSS members exclusive access to their contributions and membership records, make online transactions, set appointments with their SSS servicing branch, and request copies of their records, as needed.
How can I get my Social Security number slip?
Visit the SSS Website: www.sss.gov.ph. Click the icon: NO SS NUMBER YET? APPLY ONLINE! Note: A link shall be sent to the registered email, which will enable the registrant to continue with the SS Number application.
How can I get my SSS user ID and password?
How to Reset Password in SSS if Forgotten or Lost (Member Account).
- Visit the official SSS website and click the Member Poral.
- Click the “Forgot User ID or Password?” link on the My.
- Choose between two options to retrieve your account.
- Check your email for the password reset link from the SSS.
- Set your new password.
How can I create my SSS account online?
How to Register with SSS Online As a Member.
- Go to the official SSS website.
- Click the registration link in the SSS Member Login page.
- Fill out the SSS Online Member User ID Registration form.
- Check your email for the notification from SSS, then click on the activation link.
- Create your password.
How do I access my SSS web account?
How to register on the SSS website
- Go to the My SSS website (sss.gov.ph)
- Click “Not yet registered in My.SSS”
- Select one information as reported to SSS.
- Enter all information needed.
- A notice of registration will be sent to your registered email.
- Follow the instructions sent in the email to activate your account.
How can I create SSS online account?
How can I get SSS ID online?
Step 1: Go to the SSS website. Fill in all the details on the online form and submit. Step 2: Once the form is filled out completely, a link will be sent to your email. Click on the link and fill out the next form.
How can I get my Social Security number online Philippines?
Option 1: SSS Number Online Application.
- Visit the SSS website.
- Fill out the online form.
- Check your email.
- Provide the required information.
- Review your information.
- Generate your SSS number.
- Submit the requirements at any SSS branch.
- Visit the nearest SSS branch.
How can I activate my SSS account?
What is the Social Security number for the Philippines?
With its growing number of clients to servce, the Social Security System (SSS) of the Philippines now provides 24-hour customer service (Monday to Friday) through its Call Center. SSS Customer Service/Hotline Phone Number. 920-6446 to 55.
What is phone number of SS administration?
The number for the Social Security Administration is 1-800-772-1213. Never call another number provided in a phone call or email.
What are SS retirement benefits?
One of the benefits Social Security provides is a monthly retirement benefit. This benefit is based on your salary during your working years, similar to a pension. The Social Security Administration (SSA) also applies an annual COLA to payments, similar to public pensions.
What is SS account?
The United States Social Security number ( SSN ) is issued to U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or legal working immigrants for tax purposes. The numbers were first issued by the Social Security Administration as part of the New Deal in 1936. A Social Security account number is the same thing as a Social Security number. History.