How do I download OS X Mavericks installer?
Finding the OS X Mavericks Installer Image
- Open a Finder window and navigate to your Applications folder.
- Look through your list of applications and locate the one named Install OS X Mavericks.
- Right-click or control-click the Install OS X Mavericks file and select Show Package Contents from the pop-up menu.
How do I download OS X 10.9 Mavericks from the App Store?
Re-Download OS X Mavericks Installer on a Mac Running 10.9
- Open the App Store and search for “OS X Mavericks” or just click the direct App Store link (free, downloading one times or 200 is always free)
- Click the “Download” button and confirm that you want to download the OS X Installer again by choosing “Continue”
Is macOS Mavericks free?
OS X Mavericks is available today for free from the Mac App Store. You can upgrade to Mavericks for free directly from OS X Snow Leopard, Lion or Mountain Lion.
How do I make a bootable Mavericks installer?
How to make a bootable Mavericks install drive
- Get the latest version of the Mavericks installer.
- A note on installer compatibility.
- Create the Mavericks install drive: The options.
- Option 1: Use createinstallmedia.
- Option 2: Use Disk Utility.
- Booting from the installer drive.
Is OS X Mavericks really free?
Apple has officially released its latest operating system, OS X Mavericks for free. Mac users can install it immediately. Here’s what you need to know and how to get it. Mavericks is version 10.9 of Apple OS X (read our full review of Mavericks for more details).
How do I install Mac OS on a PC?
Insert the Mac OS X installation disk into your PC or Mac and open it with a commercial disk copier program (such as Nero or Toast) or the standard disk utility software that is included in your computer. Click “File” and select “Create Disk Image.”. Save the disk image to your PearPC installation folder.
Where can I download OS X Mountain Lion?
Download OS X Mountain Lion from the Mac App Store Open the Mac App Store. Click on the Mountain Lion button, or search for “Mountain Lion”. Click the price button in the upper left corner of the page. You will be prompted to sign in to the App Store, and then to authorize your purchase.
How do you factory reset Mac OS X?
Steps for Reset Mac to Factory Settings or Clean Mac for Sell Step 1: Restart your Mac OS X, That you want factory reset. Step 2: Next, Select Disk Utility and Click on continue button. Step 3: Choose you startup disk and erase that with Erase option. Step 4: Set your disk startup name and again go with Erase button.