How do I connect to my Netgear AirCard?
Connect your device to the AirCard Hub using Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection. Open your favorite web browser and enter http://192.168.1.254. You will now be taken to the AirCard Hub Web-UI page.
How do I activate Netgear AirCard 779s?
create an account. 866-707-5550 to activate your account….
- Press and hold the Power button for 2 seconds. Note:
- Open your Wi-Fi/network connection manager.
- Find your mobile hotspot’s Wi-Fi network name. (ATT-WIFI-XXXX) and connect.
- Enter your mobile hotspot’s Wi-Fi password.
- Launch your Internet browser.
How do I reset my Netgear AirCard 779s?
To power the hotspot off, press the Power button for five seconds.
- To power the hotspot on, press the Power button for two seconds.
- Press the Power button to cycle to the Factory Reset screen.
- To start the factory reset, press the Power button. It takes about one minute to complete a factory reset.
What is an AirCard for internet?
An aircard is a type of wireless modem that is used to connect to the internet through the use of cellular data. They are most commonly connected to laptops or other devices with USB ports. Once connected, the air card allows the user access to the internet from data signals sent from cellular towers.
How do I reset my AT HotSpot?
Reset on management website
- From your connected device’s web browser, go to http://hotspot.webui. Enter your Login Password, then click Login.
- Click the System drop-down menu on the left side of the screen, then click Factory Reset.
- Click Reset, then click Confirm. The AT Turbo Hotspot 2 will factory reset.
How do I use an AirCard?
The software is installed from a CD or with some providers the software is already contained in the memory on the aircard. Then you just connect the aircard to your PC via your USB port or card slot depending upon the aircard provider you are using.
How does an AirCard work?
How do I reset my Netgear mobile hotspot?
- POWER CYCLE YOUR DEVICE: Press and hold the Power button located on the top of the device.
- Click SETTINGS at the top of the page.
- Click Administration, then click Factory Reset.
- Click RESET DEFAULTS.
- Click Yes to to begin the reset process.
How do I connect my AirCard to my computer?
Click the “Change Adapter Settings” link to access the active connections on the computer. Right-click the AirCard adapter and select “Properties” from the context menu that appears. Enter an administrator password if prompted to do so.
How does a hot spot card work?
Wireless radios require a Wi-Fi network to connect to the Internet, such as a home wireless network or a public Wi-Fi hot spot. An air card can immediately connect to the Internet without accessing another network. You can use it anywhere you have cellular reception for the network to which you subscribe.
How much does an AirCard cost?
Considering the efficiency and reliability delivered by an Aircard Wi-Fi, it is a must-have for people who require high-speed internet on the go. More so, using this wireless connectivity option will cost you around $45-$60 a month. The major players in this industry include big names like Verizon, AT, and T-Mobile.
How long does Netgear offer complimentary technical support?
NETGEAR provides complimentary technical support for NETGEAR products for 90 days from the original date of purchase. GearHead Support is a technical support service for NETGEAR devices and all other connected devices in your home.
What does prosupport for business mean for Netgear?
NETGEAR ProSupport for Business services are available to supplement your technical support and warranty entitlements. NETGEAR offers a variety of ProSupport for Business services that allow you to access NETGEAR’s expertise in a way that best meets your needs:
What does Gearhead support do for Netgear devices?
GearHead Support is a technical support service for NETGEAR devices and all other connected devices in your home. Advanced remote support tools are used to fix issues on any of your devices. The service includes support for the following:
Is the sprint ac771s compatible with Windows 8?
Sprint AC771S Firmware Upgrade (Windows) **NOTE** This update is not compatible with Windows 8. Please run the update on a non-Windows 8 machine. Can’t find what you’re looking for?