How do I change the language on my news feed on my iPhone?
On iPhone and iPad
- Open Settings on iPhone or iPad.
- Swipe down if needed and tap General.
- Choose Language & Region.
- Choose United States, United Kingdom, or Australia.
- Tap Done in the top right corner.
- You can try to download the Apple News app here if it doesn’t automatically show up.
How do I change the language on my news widget?
You can change your Google News settings, like your: Language and region….Change settings through the app
- Open your Google News app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. News settings .
- Tap the setting you want to change.
How do I change the language on a website on my iPhone?
How to Add More Language Options to Safari Webpage Translation
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone and iPad.
- Tap General -> Language & Region.
- Tap Other Languages….
- Select a language from the list.
How do you change news channels on iPhone?
Personalize your news
- Open News for the first time, tap Following, then tap. next to channels and topics you want to follow.
- Tap Discover Channels at the bottom of the screen, then tap. for each channel you want to follow.
How do I change my country on Apple news?
Change your region online
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Scroll to the Account section, then click Edit.
- From the Country/Region menu, select your new country or region.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.*
How do I change the language of News and interests?
How do I change it? Open news and interests on the taskbar, go to (…) and select Language and content to open the Experience Settings page where you can change the content and language of your feed.
How do I change the language on my MSN News Feed?
Click Language and Content. Select the language you want from the drop-down menu. This action will change the language not only for the News and Interests feed but also for the entire MSN Portal for your account.
How do I translate a language on my iPhone?
How to Translate Text in Apple’s Translate App
- Launch the Translate app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the top-left button and select the language of the text that you want translated.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the top-right button and select the language that you want the text translated into.
- Tap Done.
How do I change the language on a website?
Change the language of your Chrome browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Languages,” click Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More .
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language.
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
How do I change my iPhone app to English?
Tap the app you want to modify language settings for. You’ll see a “Language” option under Preferred Language. Tap it and select the language you want to use for that app. Repeat this process to change the language individually for additional apps.
How do I change my Apple language to English?
- go to settings.
- tab apple store.
- if you already logged in, press your account.
- press see your apple id.
- go to languages.
- select the language you want it to be.
- press cancel.
- go back to your app store and it should work.
Can you change the language on your iPhone?
Change the language on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can change the language setting on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch if it’s incorrect or if you’ve accidentally changed the language to one you don’t understand.
How do I set up TTY on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Accessibility. Tap RTT/TTY or TTY, then do any of the following: If your iPhone has Dual SIM, choose a line. Turn on Software RTT/TTY or Software TTY. Tap Relay Number, then enter the phone number to use for relay calls using Software RTT/TTY.
How can I change the language on the news?
There is no way. The news app feature is only currently available in the USA, UK and Australia and is limited to English language news feeds only. The language is determined by the publishers in those regions that contribute to the service. So you are getting news items from French news outlets like Figaro or Le Monde?
Is the Apple News app only in English?
I think it is still only in English. There is no way. The news app feature is only currently available in the USA, UK and Australia and is limited to English language news feeds only. The language is determined by the publishers in those regions that contribute to the service.