How do I change the default view in Gmail?
Choose your inbox layout
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings.
- Choose your account.
- Tap Inbox type.
- Choose Default Inbox, Important first, Unread first, Starred first, or Priority Inbox.
How do I stop my Gmail from collapsing?
Choose your conversation settings Open Gmail. See all settings. Scroll down to the “Email Threading” section. Check or uncheck the box for Conversation view.
Are there keyboard shortcuts for Gmail?
If you plug an external keyboard into your Android device, you can use the shortcuts below….Shortcuts you can use.
|Refresh your inbox||Ctrl + u|
|Open selected conversation||Right arrow|
|Expand or collapse an email in a conversation||Enter|
|Cut, copy, or paste||Ctrl + x, Ctrl + c, or Ctrl + v|
What does Ctrl k do in Gmail?
You can use keyboard shortcuts to navigate your inbox and messages, format text, and complete actions like archiving and deleting….Shortcuts you can use.
|Access custom from||⌘/Ctrl + Shift + f|
|Insert a link||⌘/Ctrl + k|
|Go to next misspelled word (Mac only)||⌘ + ;|
|Open spelling suggestions||⌘/Ctrl + m|
How do I display more than 100 emails in Gmail?
Click the little gear icon in the upper right corner, then click Mail settings. 3. Near the top of the General tab you’ll see Maximum Page Size. Click the arrow in Show X conversations per page and change the number from the default (usually 25) to 50 or 100.
How do I get rid of everything else in Gmail?
Deleting all your emails in Gmail is simple: open Gmail, select the inbox tab you want to clear out (Primary, Promotions, etc.) and click the small empty box in the top left corner, just above the Compose button. This will select everything on the current page of your inbox.
How do I keep my Gmail folders expanded?
Login to Gmail. If your entire list of folders is hidden on the left, ensure it is set to show by selecting the “Menu” at the upper-left corner of the screen. Also be sure that arrows are expanded in the left pane so you can see all folders.
How do I find Gmail shortcuts?
Gmail keyboard shortcuts
- Open Gmail .
- At the top right, click Settings. See all settings.
- Scroll to the Keyboard shortcuts section and select Keyboard shortcuts on.
- At the bottom, click Save Changes.
What is Gmail shift?
1. Shift + Click: You can select multiple emails by holding down the Shift key just as you would while selecting multiple files in your computer’s file explorer. 2. Shift + #: Clearing up your inbox is so much quicker when you delete messages one by one with this shortcut.
How do I see more than 50 emails in Gmail?
How do I change the default view to see more than 50 email messages in Gmail?
- Select the gear icon.
- Select Settings.
- Under General, locate Maximum page size.
- From the drop down next to conversations per page, select the number of emails you would like to show.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.