How do I access my ubiquiti switch?
1. On the Devices screen, locate the UniFi Switch in the list of devices under the Name/MAC Address column. Double‑click its Name/MAC Address to access its settings.
How do I find my Ubiquiti IP address?
How to find the IP address for your Ubiquiti access point?
- Step 1: Download Ubiquiti locator. You can download the ubiquiti locator program here.
- Step 2: Run the program. Once you have unzipped the file contents, click on the program file as outline in the picture below.
- Step 3: Locate the IP address.
Can’t connect to UniFi switch?
Resetting an Unifi Switch
- Power off the device. Just unplug the power cable.
- Forget the device in the controller.
- Unplug all network cables.
- Plug power back in.
- Wait until the led turns dark blue.
- Press the reset button for 5 seconds.
- Adopt the device in the controller.
How do I make my ubiquiti access point default?
Restore to Factory Default Settings Press and hold the Reset button for more than five seconds. Alternatively, the UniFi AP may be reset remotely via a Reset button located on the bottom of the Gigabit PoE adapter.
How do I change my Ubiquiti IP address?
How to Change the IP Address for your Ubiquiti Access Point
- Find the IP Address of Your Access Point. If you didn’t know, Ubiquiti Access Points have a default IP address of 192.168.
- Login to the Web Interface.
- Change the IP Address on Your Access Point.
Can Unifi switch work without controller?
So you want enterprise-class wifi at home, but don’t want to use a controller? Normally you install a Ubiquiti Unifi Access Points with a controller. Nope, you can just install the Unifi Ap with you mobile phone.
How do I reset my UniFi switch?
Reset Button This button serves two functions for the UniFi Switch: • Press and release the Reset button to restart the device. Press and hold the Reset button (for at least five seconds) to restore the device to its factory default settings. System LED State Status Flashing White Initializing.
How do I connect to my ubiquiti access point?
Step 1a: connect the access point
- Take the power cable and network cable for the access point.
- Plug 1 end of the network cable into the access point.
- Plug the other end into the (modem) router.
- Plug power cable into a free socket.
- Plug the other end of the power cable into the access point.
How do I change my default IP address for USG?
Here’s a quick setup:
- Step 1: SSH into the USG-Pro-4 using the default address of 18.104.22.168.
- Step 2: Change user to root.
- Step 3: Check which interface is configured with the internal IP address.
- Step 4: Enter configuration mode so you can make changes:
- Step 5: Set the internal IP to what you chose.
How do I reset my UniFi IP?
click and choose WiFi -> Properties 3. Select the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and double click it 4. Set Obtain IP address automatically and DNS server address automatically and click OK to save the setting.