How can I get food license in Gujarat?
How to get an FSSAI License online
- Documents Verification. We collect and verify the documents like Form B, list of partners, processing unit plan, food category list, NOC.
- Filing Application. We file the FSSAI application on your behalf.
- Procurement of the License.
How do you get a food license?
Obtain and complete a food vendor’s license application from your local health department. You can visit the health department in person to obtain an application. You’ll need the name of your establishment, an address for a permanent kitchen facility and the owner’s personal information.
How can I write application for food license?
I hereby write to request for the license for food safety of my restaurant. The new restaurant has been granted license by the local authorities. The health inspection report is also attached to this letter. If there are any other requirements that I have not provided detail about, please let me know.
How can I apply for FSSAI Licence online?
Karnataka FSSAI Registration and License
- To obtain FSSAI registration or license in India, visit IndiaFilings.com.
- Step 1: Click ‘How to Apply’ option on the homepage of the official website.
- Step 2: The declaration page appears.
- Step 3: Select the state where the premise is located, for which the license is applied.
How can I get food license online in Gujarat?
Online FSSAI Registration in Gujarat
- Address: Commissioner of Food Safety, Food and Drugs Control Administration, Block No. 8, 1st Floor, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhi Nagar- 382010, Gujarat.
- Fax : 079- 232534.
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
What is the fees for FSSAI license?
Government Fee for FSSAI State License A fee of Rs. 3,000 is applicable for productions that are below 1MT and for milk units ranging between 501 to 10, 000 LPD or 2.5 MT to 500MT per annum. A fee of Rs. 2,000 is applicable for All Food Service providers (restaurants, clubs, canteens, etc.)
What are the documents required for food license?
The documents required for FSSAI registration are: Photo of Food Business Operator. Document for Identity Proof like Ration Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Senior Citizen Card, Department Issued ID. Supporting Documents (if any):- NOC by Municipality or Panchayat, Health NOC.
What is the registration fee for Fssai?
FSSAI FEE STRUCTURE
|Please Note: License/Certificate can be applied for a maximum period of 5 Years.|
|Central Licence (1 Year)||Registration (1 Year)|
|New Application||Rs. 7500||Rs. 100|
|Renewal Application||Rs. 7500||Rs. 100|
|License/Certificate Modification||Rs. 7500||Rs. 100|
What documents are required for Fssai license?
The documents required for FSSAI registration are:
- Photo of Food Business Operator.
- Document for Identity Proof like Ration Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Senior Citizen Card, Department Issued ID.
- Supporting Documents (if any):- NOC by Municipality or Panchayat, Health NOC.