How can I check the status of my RRC application?
How to Check RRC 2021 Group D Application Status?
- Visit the official website of RRC.
- Click on the above link according to t your region to check RRC Application Status.
- Enter your Login credentials.
- Click Submit button.
- Check your status of RRC Group D application form.
How can I know my RRC Group D registration number?
Step 1: Click on the direct link mentioned above. Step 2: Find the link forgot registration number. Step 3: Enter the details like Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID and Captcha and click on the submit button. Step 4: The registration number will be flashed on your screen.
How can I get RRB NTPC roll number?
How to retrieve RRB NTPC roll number
- Visit the official website – rrbcdg.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Notice for candidates for retrieval of their Roll Numbers regarding refund of exam fee’ link available on the homepage.
- A notice will be open in PDF format.
- Click on the link mentioned in that RRB NTPC notice.
How can I check my RRB application form?
The steps to check the application status of RRB NTPC are given below.
- Visit the respective websites of RRBs.
- Enter application number and date of birth on the login page.
- The application status will be displayed on the screen.
- Check whether the application form is accepted or rejected.
How can I find my railway registration number?
The step by step procedure to retrieve your Registration ID is as follows:
- Visit the region-wise official website – www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Select your respective region.
- Chose the option “Forgot Registration Number”.
- The next page will be open.
- The RRB will ask you for some details.
- Enter your Name and Father’s Name.
How can I download my RRB NTPC application form?
Step 1: Visit the website of RRB 2021 at www.indianrailways.gov.in and under the ‘Recruitments’ Tab pick a region: Step 2: Different regions have a different layout and from there, candidates can click on the application download link.