Can you erase in Adobe Acrobat Reader?
This is not possible with just the free Adobe Reader. There are two ways to “erase” text. One is to use the “Edit Text & Images” tool (Tools>Content Editing>Edit Text & Images). With the tool active, you can then select text and delete it.
How do I fix my PDF reader?
How to repair Adobe Reader/Acrobat
- Close Acrobat/Reader and all open web browser windows.
- Select the Start button at the bottom left of your screen.
- Type Control Panel, then press Enter.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Select Acrobat or Adobe Reader, then Uninstall/Change.
- In the Setup dialog box, select Next.
How do I remove the default PDF reader?
Here’s how you can clear Google PDF viewer from being the default PDF app:
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Apps.
- Select the other PDF app, that always open up automatically.
- Scroll down to “Launch By Default” or “Open by default”.
- Tap “Clear Defaults” (if this button is enabled).
How do I view a portfolio in PDF?
To open all PDF Portfolios in Files mode, open the Preferences dialog box by choosing Edit > Preferences (Windows). In Acrobat only, choose Acrobat > Preferences (Mac OS). Under Categories, select Accessibility, and then select Show Portfolios In Files Mode.
How do I delete part of a PDF?
Delete pages from PDF using Acrobat
- Open the PDF in Acrobat.
- Choose the Organize Pages tool from the right pane.
- Select a page thumbnail you want to delete and click the Delete icon to delete the page.
- A confirmation dialog box is displayed.
- Save the PDF.
How do you use Eraser in PDF?
Deleting Images from a PDF File Using PDF Eraser Tool
- Open the PDF Eraser tool.
- Select the page with the image you want to delete in your document.
- Choose either the small, medium or large eraser icons.
- Click on the required picture and click to erase it.
Why is Acrobat Reader not working?
Update Acrobat Reader DC or Acrobat DC Installing the latest updates might solve the issue. Open Acrobat Reader DC or Acrobat DC. Select Help > Check for Updates. If the Updater dialog box appears, click Yes.
How do I change the default PDF reader?
Changing the default pdf viewer (to Adobe Reader)
- Click on the Start button and select the Settings cog.
- In the Windows Settings display, select Apps.
- The Set Default Programs window will open.
- Under the list of programs on the left, click on Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Choose Set this program as default.
- Select OK.
How do I change my default PDF viewer in Chrome?
Right-click on any PDF on your system. Click ‘Properties’ > ‘Open with…’ Choose Google Chrome and hit ‘Ok’. Doing this should switch the default reader.
Can Adobe Reader open a PDF portfolio?
The new Acrobat XI and Adobe Reader 9 versions do not automatically install Flash Player, which is needed to display pdf portfolios. Some users prefer pdf readers other than Adobe (for example, Evince or Foxit).
How do I convert a portfolio to a PDF to regular?
From an open PDF Portfolio, right-click/Control-click one or more multimedia files in the PDF Portfolio and select Convert To PDF. If a dialog box appears, specify the options as needed and click OK.