Why is my sound not working on my Panasonic TV?
Cable box, DVD player, etc.) or its connection to the TV. Make sure the volume is up and mute is off. Ensure all connections are correct and secure. If the TV is connected to a Panasonic Home Theater via HDMI cable, then check VIERA Link or CEC controls.
How do I fix the sound on my Panasonic TV?
- 1 Check Mute. Make sure the sound on your TV isn’t muted. Push the Mute button on your TV remote.
- 2 Adjust Volume. On your TV remote, use the Volume Up/Down buttons.
- 3 Sound Menu. Push the Menu button on your TV Remote.
How can I get sound back on my TV?
Increase the volume on the TV and/or your connected media device (streaming player, Blu-ray player, cable or satellite box, etc.). Check the audio settings on your TV and connected devices. Turn off and unplug your TV and connected devices. Inspect the TV cables and ports, then check the ones on your devices as well.
How do I reset my Panasonic surround sound?
You could try resetting your panasonic sound bar to factory defaults and reconfigure your unit, According to a website, you could reset your panasonic sound bar by holding the “Power” button on your remote control for at least 5 seconds.
Why is there no sound coming from my TV?
Make sure all A/V cable connections are properly connected to the TV. Perform a power reset on the TV. NOTE: For Android TV™ or Google TV™, follow these steps to perform a power reset. If using a set-top box, try resetting it.
Can I connect speakers to my Panasonic TV?
External speakers cannot be directly connected to the TV. The TV must be connected to an audio system. Use the HDMI-ARC (Audio Return Channel) feature with a compatible home theater or a sound bar. For a stereo system or receiver without ARC, use an optical cable.
Where is the smart speaker setting on a Panasonic TV?
- Press APPS button and select“Smart Speaker Setting”
- □Control TV via Smart Speaker. □Powered on by Smart Speaker. Check the box “Control TV via Smart Speaker”, and you can control your TV. ・When you check the box “Powered on by Smart Speaker” , you can turn on your TV.
- Display Device ID and Password.
How do you reset a Panasonic speaker?
You want to clear and reset the memory contents.
- Turn the system ON.
- Press and hold the Power button on the main unit for a minimum of 4 seconds.
- Release the Power button. “RESET” is shown on the display.
- Turn off the unit and then turn it back on again. All the settings are reset to the factory defaults.