Why is my phone suddenly not turning on?
This may sound silly, but it’s possible your phone is just out of battery. Try plugging your phone into a charger—if the battery is truly drained, it won’t necessarily light up right away. Try leaving it plugged in for 15 to 30 minutes or so before turning it on. Try a different cable, power bank, and wall outlet.
Why is my Straight Talk phone not working?
Try rebooting your device in Safe Mode to see if there is a hardware/software issue with the phone. Please try removing your SIM card and reinserting it to see if you are able to make and receive phone calls.
What to do if the phone is not switching on?
Troubleshoot with advanced steps
- Unplug the cable from the power charger.
- Check that your computer is on and connected to a power source.
- Connect your phone to your computer’s USB port with the cable that came with your phone.
- Wait 10–15 minutes.
- Disconnect and reconnect the cable from your phone within 10 seconds.
Why won’t my phone turn on even though it’s charged?
If the iPhone still doesn’t turn on, it may have a dead battery or a bad charging port. Replace the battery with a partially charged one and see if the phone will turn on. If the phone says it is charging, then the Lightning connector works, and you likely had a bad battery.
How do you start a dead phone?
3) Try to force restart your dead phone Try any of these methods to force your dead Android phone to restart. Press and hold the Power button for 8 – 10 seconds. OR, Press the Power + Volume down (or up) button for 8 – 10 seconds.
How do you reset an LG phone that wont turn on?
Press the volume down key and power button together till you see the LG logo appear before you. Now gently leave the power button for a second and press it again. Make sure to continue pressing the volume down button all this while. In this step, when you see a factory data reset window, leave both the buttons.
How do you revive a dead phone?
How to Revive a Dead Android Phone
- Plug in the Charger. If there is a charger near you, grab it, plug it in and hit the power button again.
- Send a Text to Wake it up.
- Pull the Battery.
- Use Recovery Mode to Wipe the Phone.
- Time to Contact the Manufacturer.
- 6 Important Things To Check If You Drive A Manual Car.
What do you do when your phone screen goes black and wont turn on?
Plug in phone, wait five minutes, and then try to do a Force Restart. This ensure the phone has enough power to restart, and restarting could clear any errors that might be affecting the screen. If possible, remove the battery, wait 30 seconds or more, and then reinstall the battery and start your phone.
Power your device on then off for 2-3 minutes. Sometimes this will cause it to reset and talk to the towers again. Reset your device to factory. (this will erase EVERYTHING) but it can sometimes clear the issue. You can reset it by going to setting > Reset > Reset everything. (Varies by device)
How can I soft reset my LG l34c?
Soft Factory Reset Tracfone LG L34C Start by go to phone Settings. Find the “Backup & Reset” option among the available menu and tap on it. You will find more option, and you need to find “Factory Data Reset” and then tap on it.
How long does it take to activate a straight talk phone?
Straight Talk activations do take time! If you’ve waited over 12 hours for a new activation (not a number transfer/port in those can take 24-48 hours) Here’s a couple of things to try: Program your device by calling *22890 (only Verizon towers) and letting the programming sequence complete.