Why are my Facebook Likes disappearing?
We are removing Likes and focusing on Followers to simplify the way people connect with their favorite Pages. Unlike Likes, Followers of a Page represent the people who can receive updates from Pages, which helps give public figures a stronger indication of their fan base.
Is Facebook removing Likes from pages?
Facebook announced it is “removing ‘Likes’ and focusing on ‘Followers’ to simplify the way people connect with their favorite Pages.
Are Facebook Likes going away?
Facebook getting rid of likes? No, but soon Facebook and Instagram will let you hide them. The social media apps plan to let you decide if you want to hide the number of “likes” on other people’s posts, turn off the counter for your own posts or leave everything the way it is now.
Is Facebook getting rid of pages?
Facebook today announced some sweeping changes to the way Pages work. “Now Pages can discover and join conversations, follow trends, interact with peers and engage with fans,” Facebook wrote in a blog post today. …
Where did my Facebook likes go?
How to find liked pages on Facebook on a computer
- Go to your Facebook profile page on a Mac or PC.
- Under your cover photo on the far right, click the dropdown menu labeled “About.”
- From the dropdown menu, near the bottom, select “Likes.”
- You will now see a list of all your liked pages.
Can Facebook pages like other pages?
#1: Like Facebook Pages as Your Page To like another Facebook page as your page, go to the page you want to like, click on the three dots on the page’s cover photo, and click on the Like as Your Page link. The confirmation is Facebook’s way of saying your page has liked that page.
Why are my likes and comments disappearing on Facebook?
Facebook comments can disappear for one of two reasons: the person who posted the comment on a post deleted it or the person who owns the original post deleted the comment because they didn’t like it. From a business perspective, it may make sense to delete comments for many reasons.
How can I hide my liked pages on Facebook 2021?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”