Who is the richest man in Chicago?
Here are the 10 wealthiest people in Illinois
- Michael Kovac/Getty Images. Ken Griffin is the wealthiest man in Illinois, currently worth about $16.1 billion.
- Brad Barket.
- Steven Ferdman/Getty Images.
- Mint/Hindustan Times via Getty Images.
- Tom Pennington/Getty Images.
How many Trillionaires live in Illinois?
|Rank by Number of Billionaires (9/15/20)||State or Federal District||Billionaires/ State’s 10M pop. (7/19 Census) (9/15/20)|
How many multi millionaires are there in Chicago?
A total of 11 billionaires live in Chicago with a combined net worth of $49.5 billion. Of Chicago residents with a minimum 10-figure net worth, Ken Griffin is the wealthiest, worth an estimated $15 billion. Highland Park is the city with the second most billionaires with the highest combined net worth in Illinois.
How many billionaires in Illinois are Pritzkers?
He is one of 11 billionaires in the Pritzker family.
Is Lake Forest IL rich?
Lake Forest is a wealthy North Shore suburb of Chicago that supports the arts and open space. Lake Forest, a northern suburb of Chicago is located south of Waukegan along Lake Michigan. It’s one of the original college towns, founded around Lake Forest College in 1857.
Who is the richest family in Illinois?
The founder and CEO of Citadel, Ken Griffin, is the state’s wealthiest resident. According to Forbes, his total net worth is $10 billion, making him the first richest person in Illinois and 45th richest person in America. He is the founder and owner of hedge funds that manage assets worth $39 billion approximately..
Who is the richest woman in Chicago?
#1580 Jennifer Pritzker
- Jennifer Pritzker is one of 11 billionaire heirs in the Chicago-based Pritzker clan and is the world’s only known transgender billionaire.
- Pritzker inherited stakes in the family’s Hyatt Hotels chain as well as industrial firms run by her late father Robert and his brothers Jay & Donald.
Is Oak Brook rich?
OAK BROOK, IL — Bloomberg recently rounded up the top 100 richest communities in the United States and Oak Brook made the list. Oak Brook’s annual household income of $222,138 ranked the town above other affluent locales that included Beverly Hills, California, and Lexington, Massachussetts.