Which car is the safest car in India?
In this story, we have shared a list of the top 10 safest cars in India along with their Global NCAP crash test scores.
- Tata Altroz – 5 Star.
- Tata Nexon – 5 Star.
- Mahindra Marazzo – 4 Star.
- Volkswagen Polo – 4 Star.
- Mahindra Thar – 4 Star.
- Tata Tiago/Tigor – 4 Star.
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza – 4 Star.
- Tata Tigor EV – 4 Star.
Which is the safest car in India 2021?
With all these mentioned features, the Mahindra XUV300 has become the safest car on Indian roads.
- TATA Nexon – Global NCAP rating: 5 stars.
- TATA Altroz – Global NCAP rating 5 stars.
- Mahindra Marazzo – Global NCAP rating: 4 stars.
- VW Polo – Global NCAP rating: 4 stars.
- Tata Tiago/Tigor Global NCAP rating: 4 stars.
Which hatchback car is safest?
List of Top 10 Safest Cars in India
- Mahindra Marazzo – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Volkswagen Polo – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Tata Tiago – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Renault Duster – NCAP Rating 3 Stars.
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga – NCAP Rating 3 Stars.
- Ford Aspire – NCAP Rating 3 Stars.
Which hatchback is safest?
- 4 Safest Hatchbacks You Can Buy In India. 29 July 2021.
- Tata Altroz. Tata Motors has made safety their number 1 priority in the last few years.
- Volkswagen Polo. The Volkswagen Polo with 2 airbags got 12.54 points in adult safety and 29.91 in child safety.
- Tata Tiago. In the third place, we have the Tata Tiago.
- Ford Figo.
Which is world’s safest car?
|14 Safest Car Brands In The World (2020 Ranking List)|
|1||Genesis||South Korea(Luxury Vehicles)|
|3||Tesla||United States(Luxury Electric Vehicles)|
Why Maruti cars are not safe?
One of the biggest reasons for Maruti cars performing poorly in crash tests is directly related to the build quality. Maruti Suzuki offers the highest number of budget cars under 5 lakhs. It’s quite difficult to provide high build quality and adequate safety features under this budget.
Which is the safest car on sale in India?
The Tata Altroz is currently the safest hatchback on sale in the country. Now, very recently Tata Motors has officially announced that the company will soon launch the Altroz iTurbo. The new upcoming Tata Altroz iTurbo BS6 will be launched in India on January 13, 2021.
Which is the best hatchback car in India?
I20 Build although wont rate the best in segment but with advanced active and passive safety features – certainly make I20 Asta Option at par with any other 5 Star Rates Hatchback of Indian Market. Care for very best as combination package of Safety Features and Build in conjunction – I20 Asta Option DCT Automatic can be on your radar.
Which is the best hatchback under 6 lakh in India?
Another contender in the sub Rs 6 lakh hatchback space is the pseudo crossover from Maruti Suzuki, the Ignis. It was launched to take advantage of the Indian customers’ love for SUV-ish design. Being sold through Maruti Suzuki’s premium NEXA retail chain, the Ignis comes with standard safety features like dual front airbags, ABS and EBD.
Which is the safest hatchback in the world?
Toyota Etios Liva (GNCAP Rating: 4-Stars): One of the safest hatchbacks is the Toyota Etios Liva which scored 4-stars in the adult occupant protection category with a score of 13 over possible 16 points. In the child occupant protection category, the Etios Liva scored 20.02 of the maximum 49 points and hence 2-stars.