What perks are in MW2?
Modern Warfare 2 Perks
- Perk Slot 1. Marathon | Marathon Pro. Ability: Unlimited sprint. Pro Ability: Get over obstacles faster.
- Perk Slot 2. Stopping Power | Stopping Power Pro. Ability: Increased bullet damage. This has been removed from BO2.
- Perk Slot 3. Commando | Commando Pro. Ability: Increased melee distance.
What is the best weapon in MW2?
Tier 1 (Excellent)
- SCAR-H (Very accurate and amazing irons)
- FAL (Like the M21 EBR with more movement speed)
- AK47 (Like the SCAR, but with a higher fire rate)
- UMP-45 (Excellent Range, overpowered when silenced)
- Vector (Excellent accuracy and fire rate more than offset very low damage)
- P90 (Fast TTK, Good irons, huge mag)
How do you get pro perks in MW2?
Unlock Pro: Destroy 40 killstreak rewards using Cold Blooded. Unlock Emblem: Destroy 250 killstreak rewards using Cold-Blooded….
- Danger Close Pro: Increased damage from killstreak rewards.
- Unlock Pro: 100 kills using explosives while using Danger Close.
- Unlock Emblem: 500 kills using explosives while using Danger Close.
What guns were used in MW2?
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons – Assault Rifles
- M4A1. Click here for more information on the M4A1 »
- FAMAS. Click here for more information on the FAMAS »
- SCAR-H. Click here for more information on the SCAR-H »
- TAR-21. Click here for more information on the TAR-21 »
- FAL. Click here for more information on the FAL »
What is one man army Pro in mw2?
One Man Army Pro is unlocked after a player has received 120 kills while using the One Man Army perk. One Man Army Pro reduces the time required to perform the class change to three seconds. A player could effortlessly switch to any of these classes for almost any different weapon.
What was the most used gun in MW2?
UMP – CoD Modern Warfare 2 The most used and effective gun in Call of Duty history appears on perhaps the most popular CoD game ever. To this date, fans are clamoring for a MW2 remaster.
Is the FAL good MW2?
The FAL is the strongest assault rifle in the game with a damage range of 55-35, meaning that it kills in 2-3 bullets depending on the range. As such, Stopping Power has a minimal effect, opening up a second tier perk slot.
How many guns are in MW 2?
Modern Warfare multiplayer launched with 39 weapons—29 primary guns and 10 secondary weapons.
What gun was used in No Russian?
Makarov proceeded to help Allen on board the vehicle, before fatally shooting him at point-blank range with a M9 pistol, having been aware that he was an undercover agent sent by Shepherd.
What are the new perks in Modern Warfare 2?
The Overkill perk has been replaced partially by the inclusion of Machine Pistols, Shotguns, and Launchers as secondary weapons and also by the One Man Army and Bling perks. Interestingly, if a Perk Challenge IV is achieved mid-game the “Pro” version will take effect immediately for all classes equipped with that perk.
What are the perks in Call of Duty World at war?
Perks (referred as Specialties) are multiplayer modifiers in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops (Nintendo DS) that passively affect game play, allowing further customization of classes.
What are the perks of one man army pro?
One Man Army Pro: Faster class switching (from 5 seconds to 3). This Tier deals with the effects on Damage (Stopping Power/Danger Close), Movement (Lightweight) and bonus effects on Killstreaks (Hardline/Cold-Blooded). Increased bullet damage by 40%.
What are the perks for Black Ops 3?
This perk has been removed from the COD: Black Ops III perks and moved into a wildcard slot. Pro Ability: 2 secondary weapon attachments. Ability: Replaces your secondary weapon. This allows you to change your class at any given time during a match. Pro Ability: Swaps classes even faster. Ability: Increased bullet damage.