What oodles mean?
: a large amount of something. oodles. noun plural.
How do you use make in a sentence?
Make sentence example
- Drowning your sorrows in eggnog will only make you feel worse in the long run.
- That does make sense.
- You make a difference.
- Did you make any real progress?
- They didn’t make it to the restaurant.
- It shouldn’t make any difference if he’s adopted.
How do you use oodles?
1 They’ve got oodles of money. 2 The recipe calls for oodles of melted chocolate. 3 She inherited oodles of money from her uncle. 4 Bob makes oodles of money, you know.
Are oodles informal?
noun (sometimes used with a singular verb)Informal. a large quantity: oodles of love; oodles of money.
How do you use symbol in a sentence?
Symbol sentence example
- Her hand went to the symbol around her neck.
- The box was marked with a biohazard symbol on the outside.
- His eyes went to the symbol at her neck, and one eyebrow shot up.
- She touched it, as thrilled to wear his symbol as she had been her father’s.
Is oodle a word?
Meaning of oodle in English a dog with one parent that is a poodle (= a breed of dog with curly hair) and one parent that is another breed: Oodles are becoming more and more popular as family pets.
Is oodles an English word?
What part of speech is oodles?
|part of speech:||plural noun|
|definition:||(informal; sometimes used with a sing. verb) a great quantity. oodles of books antonyms: hint|
|related words:||heap, lot, much, world|
What are examples of symbolism?
Common Examples of Symbolism in Everyday Life
- rainbow–symbolizes hope and promise.
- red rose–symbolizes love and romance.
- four-leaf clover–symbolizes good luck or fortune.
- wedding ring–symbolizes commitment and matrimony.
- red, white, blue–symbolizes American patriotism.
- green traffic light–symbolizes “go” or proceed.