What festival is in Colorado?
For even more festivals, visit our Colorado events calendar.
- Telluride Bluegrass Festival. June 11–13 & 17–20, 2021.
- FIBArk. June 17–20, 2021.
- Manitou Springs Colorado Wine Festival. Aug.
- Greeley Stampede.
- Colorado Brewers’ Festival.
- Hot Air Balloon Rodeo.
- Crested Butte Wildflower Festival.
- Denver Underground Music Showcase.
Is chasing summer 2021 Cancelled?
After being put on hold in 2020 due to the pandemic, organizers of the EDM festival announced on May 12, 2021, that Chasing Summer would be postponed for a second year, citing their next dates as July 30 and 31, 2022.
What is there to do in Colorado in July?
Things to do in July in Colorado
- 4th of July fireworks over Sheldon Lake in Fort Collins.
- Spotting wildflowers in Crested Butte.
- Views of Mount Elbert with the Sawatch Range in the background.
- Rafting in Colorado.
- The beach at Chatfield State Park.
- Downhill sessions at Trestle Bike Park in Winter Park.
What is there to do in Colorado in August 2020?
2021 Annual August Festivals in Colorado
- Hudson Gardens Summer Concert Series.
- Highlands Farmers Market.
- Colorado Music Festival.
- Central City Opera Festival.
- Colorado Renaissance Festival.
- Bravo! Vail Music Festival.
- Colorado Shakespeare Festival.
- Steamboat Springs Pro Rodeo Series.
What is there to do in Colorado in summer 2021?
Colorado Things to Do: The 25 Best Activities for 2021
- Garden of the Gods — Colorado Springs.
- Colorado National Monument — Fruita.
- Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad and Museum — Durango.
- Trail Ridge Road — Estes Park.
- Pearl Street Mall — Boulder.
- Booth Falls Trail — Vail.
- New Belgium Brewing — Fort Collins.
How long is the carnival in town Colorado Springs?
The fair is held at the Colorado State Fairgrounds, 1001 Beulah Ave., Pueblo. The 11-day event opens Friday and runs through Sept. 6.
Who is playing Country Thunder 2020?
Country Thunder released its 2020 music festival lineup! Expect to see Luke Combs, Kane Brown, Dustin Lynch and Eric Church headlining next years event from April 16-19 in Florence, AZ. “This is the line-up that we were after,” says Country Thunder Music Festivals CEO Troy Vollhoffer.
How much are chasing summer tickets?
Chasing Summer Electronic Music Festival passes give you access to every concert at the festival. General admission passes vary in price depending on the year. They can range from around $188 to $235. These tickets give you access to all the outdoor stages and tents.
Is Colorado cold in the summer?
In summer, Denver enjoys low relative humidity, making for beautiful, sun-filled days and cool, comfortable evenings. The average daily high temperature in August is a mild 86 degrees Fahrenheit. The mild weather is due in part to the city’s altitude: 5,280 feet above sea level, or exactly a mile high.
Is August a good time to visit Colorado?
With majestic rocky and mind-blowing wildflowers, Colorado has some of the most scenic hiking trails. If you’re out here to hike, July and August are the best months. The hiking trails are mostly snow-free and the wildflowers put on a colorful display that can’t be missed.
What to do in Calgary in the summer?
A feisty summer festival in the heart of Inglewood, with activity for all ages. Street performers, music, unique shopping, and food outlets. The Calgary Dragon Boat Race & Festival draws +1850 competitors, +4000 spectators and an abundance of excitement and cultural experiences.
What are the best music festivals in Calgary?
Feel the energy of Chasing Summer in Calgary. Experience the best party of the summer with Chasing Summer. This outdoor electronic music festival brings chart topping DJs to Calgary for a two day festival of heart pumping beats from your favourite bass dropping electronic artists. Discover everything you need to know about Chasing Summer.
When is the summer Jazz Festival in Calgary?
Summer Jazz Festival by Jazz YYC brings jazz music to mainstage venues with late night concerts, jams, free public workshops, and the signature JazzWalk this August. August 19 to 22, 2021 This free, fun-filled, family-friendly festival is not to be missed!
When is the Blues Festival in Calgary Alberta?
The Calgary International Blues Festival also hosts the Calgary Midwinter Bluesfest in February and March each year. When: Last weekend of July and first week of August (Annual) Feel the energy of Chasing Summer in Calgary. Experience the best party of the summer with Chasing Summer.