What are the T-Mobile codes?
Account & mobile device information
|Short code||What it does|
|#WEB# (#932#)||Check data used, data plan, and expiration date Use the T-Mobile app for the most up-to-date information|
|#NUM# (#686#)||Display your phone number|
|*PAY (*729)||Allows you to pay over the phone|
|#PWD# (#793#)||Reset voicemail password|
How do I reset my T-mobile network?
- From the Settings menu, look under Backup and reset.
- Under Reset tap Reset network settings.
- Tap RESET SETTINGS.
- If a PIN, Password, or Fingerprint has been enabled, enter it.
- Tap RESET SETTINGS again.
- A confirmation message will display when complete.
- Touch Access Point Names or APNs and continue to step 2.
How do I get my T-Mobile Access Code?
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- In the top right corner, click the My Account drop down.
- Select Profile, then click the T-Mobile ID section.
- Our systems will attempt to confirm your identity using two-factor authentication methods.
- In the PIN/Passcode section, click Edit.
- Enter the PIN/Passcode.
- Click Save.
How do I activate data on T-Mobile?
Add data pass
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account to add a data pass.
- Expand (+) the line you wish to add the data pass to.
- Select Manage Data & Add-Ons under that line.
- Select the desired data pass from list and select Continue.
- Select a date for the data pass will start.
- Click Agree & Submit.
How do I update T-Mobile towers?
From the home screen, find the Settings Gear icon. Click on System Settings or System Updates. Click on Update PRL. Follow any device instructions.