What are some smoking quotes?
Quotes on Smoking
- Smoking is the leading cause of statistics – Fletcher Knebel.
- Remember, if you smoke after sex you’re doing it too fast – Woody allen.
- If smoking is not allowed in heaven, I shall not go – Mark Twain.
- Non-smokers… die every day.
- A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke – Rudyard Kipling.
What is a slogan for smoking?
Rhyming Smoking Kills Slogans and Quotes Smoking helps you lose weight- One lung at a time. Tar looks better on roads, not on your lungs. Don’t smoke – there are cooler ways to die. Thousands of people stop smoking every day — by dying.
What to say to quit smoking?
You might say:
- “I’m so proud of you for trying to quit smoking. I’ll help with whatever you need to make it happen.”
- “Quitting smoking will be hard, but I know you can do it. Have you set a quit date?”
- “You’re not in this alone.
- “Quitting smoking is the best thing I ever did!
How do you encourage someone to stop smoking?
You can help by:
- telling them to take it one day at a time and reward themselves throughout the quitting process.
- encouraging them to exercise regularly – this helps deal with withdrawal symptoms, avoid weight gain and improve mood.
- reminding them to look after themselves – to get plenty of sleep and eat well.
What will I experience when I quit smoking?
Common symptoms include: cravings, restlessness, trouble concentrating or sleeping, irritability, anxiety, increases in appetite and weight gain. Many people find withdrawal symptoms disappear completely after two to four weeks. Quitline is available to help you quit, 8am – 8pm, Monday to Friday.
How do you define a smoker?
Who is a “smoker”? According to WHO’s Smoking and Tobacco Use Policy, a smoker is someone who smokes any tobacco product, either daily or occasionally. A daily smoker is someone who smokes any tobacco product at least once a day.