Is TwitWipe legit?
While TwitWipe is an outstanding tool, it does lack on a few fronts. For instance, it only allows users to delete up to 3200 tweets. If there are still any tweets left, a user will have to delete them manually.
Does TwitWipe delete retweets?
TwitWipe will resume from where it left off and delete whatever is remaining. There’s also an issue with TwitWipe getting stuck at retweets. If that seems to have happened, go back to your account and manually undo any retweets and run TwitWipe again.
Is there a way to mass delete tweets?
How to delete multiple Tweets. We do not provide a way to bulk-delete Tweets. You can only delete Tweets manually, one by one.
How do you delete your twitter archive?
Delete tweets from your Twitter archive in 3 easy steps
- #1. Authenticate securely with Twitter. Sign in using automatic authentication on the Twitter website directly via OAuth.
- #2. Load your archive, select tweets by date. Load your Twitter archive in a few seconds.
- #3. Search, filter, and select tweets to delete.
Can I delete all my old tweets at once?
TweetDelete lets you wipe as many as 3,200 tweets at a time, and you can choose the length of your recent Twitter archive that you want to keep. The thing is, if you have more to delete than the 3,200-tweet limit that Twitter imposes, you’ll have to do this multiple times.
How do you delete thousands of tweets at once?
How to delete all tweets on your Twitter account
- Go to the Tweet Delete website in a browser on your Mac or PC.
- Log in to your Twitter account to connect it.
- Set the parameters of the application accordingly.
- Check the box confirming you’ve read the terms and conditions, then click “Delete my tweets!”
How do I see my old tweets?
How to See Old Tweets Using Twitter Search
- Open Twitter.com in your browser and click the search bar.
- Type in the following thread together with your Twitter username.
- Also, put the date range you want to dig back (username since: yyyy-mm-dd until yyyy-mm-dd).
- Scroll to the bottom to see your old tweets.
Is there a limit to how many tweets you can delete on twitwipe?
While TwitWipe is an outstanding tool, it does lack on a few fronts. For instance, it only allows users to delete up to 3200 tweets. If there are still any tweets left, a user will have to delete them manually. Although this limit should be enough in most cases, it is possible that it might not suffice a user’s full needs.
How to delete old twitwipe accounts on Twitter?
Here’s how the steps were listed on the site: 1 Visit twitwipe.com 2 Click Get Started 3 Click Sign in using Twitter 4 Confirm or cancel the “TwitWipe This Account” button. Make sure to read the disclaimers before confirming the wipe.
Do you have to give your password for twitwipe?
Here are the ways in using TwitWipe: Once you sign in, you are no longer required to give your password. If you have logged in to your account, this tool will ask for you to allow its permissions. If not, you will be asked to log in in order to proceed with the operation.
Is there an undo option on twitwipe?
Yes, even TwitWipe’s official website confesses this. Since there are a lot of people using their servers at the same time, the service usually becomes quite slow. You might have to leave your device switched on overnight. One more aspect you need to keep in mind is that TwitWipe does not have an undo option.