How Track PF claim status?
- Latest Updates.
- Step 1: Go to the EPFO portal. Click on ‘Our Services’ followed by the ‘For Employees’ option.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Know Your Claim Status’.
- Step 3: Enter your UAN and enter the captcha image.
- Step 4: Enter the following details.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Submit’ button to check the status of your PF claim.
What is PF claim status?
You can check your EPF Claim status by sending an SMS to 7738299899 from your registered number in the format EPFOHO UAN LAN where LAN stands for Language such as HIN for Hindi, ENG for English. Ten languages are supported. You can also send a missed call from your registered number with UAN at 011-22901406.
How can I contact EPF customer care?
- If your grievance has already been registered and grievance is pending for more than 15 days or in case you are not satisfied with the quality.
- You may also make a call at our toll-free number : 1800118005.
How many days will it take for PF final settlement?
PF withdrawal claims will be settled within three days of their receipt.
Why my PF amount is not credited?
“There is only one reason for not crediting the PF amount in the bank account is wrong bank account details such as wrong bank account number or IFSC code.” So if you are not getting the PF amount into your bank account, then first check whether your bank account details are correct or not in the UAN member portal.
What to do if PF claim is settled but not credited?
What to Do if Your PF Amount Doesn’t Credit in Your Bank Account Even After 3 Days
- Correct Bank Account Details at UAN Member Portal.
- Submit PF Reauthorization Form.
- Raise a Complaint at EPF Grievance Portal.
- Use EPF Social Media Platforms.
How can I contact EPF by WhatsApp?
Go to EPFO’s website at https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php.
- Now look for the dedicated WhatsApp Helpline number of your concerned regional office.
- Then save the number on your smartphone, and open the chat on WhatsApp.
- Write your query or grievance and tap on send option.
How many times we can withdraw PF advance from Covid 19?
The government said members who have already availed the first Covid-19 advance will also be permitted to opt for a second advance and the process for withdrawal will be the same.
How do I know my PF balance is credited?
To check your EPF account balance on the EPFO portal, you must have an active Universal Account Number (UAN). To check your balance, you will have to visit https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp and enter your UAN and password. The website allows you to view and download your EPF account statement..