How do you use disavow in a sentence?
Disavow in a Sentence 🔉
- When news of the band’s breakup surfaced, the manager had to disavow any part in the undoing.
- Her parents planned to disavow any knowledge that she was calling off the wedding.
- When she retired, she had to disavow her former position with the CIA.
What is the opposite meaning of disavow?
Opposite of to declare to be untrue. acknowledge. avow. own. admit.
What does disavowed mean in the military?
to disclaim knowledge of, or responsibility for, something or someone. If the effects of. militarization are indeed disavowed in the nominally non-military world this would. CPOIB. 3,1.
How do you use disavow?
To upload the list of pages or domains to disavow:
- Go to the disavow links tool page.
- Select a property from the property list. The list will apply to this property only.
- Click the button to upload your list.
- Choose the disavow file from your local computer as directed.
How do you use discerning in a sentence?
Discerning sentence example
- It’s nice to meet someone with such a discerning eye.
- Jackson had developed quite a discerning palate over the years.
- Confessing his inexperience, the king prayed for a discerning heart, and was rewarded with the gift of wisdom together with riches and military glory.
What is another name for disavow?
Disavow Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for disavow?
What is a perjured person?
to render (oneself) guilty of swearing falsely or of willfully making a false statement under oath or solemn affirmation: The witness perjured herself when she denied knowing the defendant.
What does it mean when an agent is disavowed?
To deny the authority by which an agent pretends to have acted as when he has exceeded the bounds of his authority.
Should I use disavow?
Many publishers believe they must identify low quality “spammy” links and disavow them. They believe that failure to do so can cause a site to lose rankings. But Google never recommends this practice. Googler’s have been consistent that the the disavow tool is not necessary for the vast majority of sites.
What does disovowed mean?
Disavow(verb) to refuse strongly and solemnly to own or acknowledge; to deny responsibility for, approbation of, and the like; to disclaim; to disown; as, he was charged with embezzlement, but he disavows the crime. Disavow(verb) to deny; to show the contrary of; to disprove.
What does disavowing mean?
disavow (third-person singular simple present disavows, present participle disavowing, simple past and past participle disavowed) (transitive) To strongly and solemnly refuse to own or acknowledge; to deny responsibility for, approbation of, and the like. Synonyms: abjure, deny, disclaim, disown, reject
What does disavowal mean?
disavowal – denial of any connection with or knowledge of. disclaimer. denial – the act of refusing to comply (as with a request); “it resulted in a complete denial of his privileges”.
What does disavowment mean?
Disavowment Law and Legal Definition. Disavowment is the act of formally declining to take out letters of administration, assume an office, or accept a privilege or right. The following is an example of a Social Security ruling dealing with disavowal of paternity: