How do you charge a Sony Bloggie?
- >Turn off Bloggie.
- > Connect USB the USB support cable from Bloggie to the computer.
- > While charging the Power light will be orange. Once the Bloggie is charged the light will turn.
- > Disconnect the USB cable.
How can I charge my Sony camera battery without a charger?
There are four ways to charge your Sony cameras batteries without an external wall charger.
- Charge with a power bank. Choose charge port with a minimum of 1.5A.
- Charge with a computer. Works best direct connected to USB, skipping the USB hub.
- Charge with a wall plug.
- Charge via USB outlet in your car.
When did the Sony Bloggie come out?
Sony MHS-TS20 Overview The 8GB Bloggie is the highest capacity pocket cam offering from the famed electronics company for 2010.
How long does it take for a Sony Bloggie to charge?
Charging time Approx. 200 min. How long can I record or play back images?
Can I use Sony Bloggie as webcam?
Connect the Bloggie to the computer’s USB port using the supplied USB adapter. When the USB connection is completed, the Mass Storage screen will appear on the LCD screen of the camera. On the Bloggie, press the Menu function button and select Web Camera. On the computer, start the Webcam software.
What is a Sony Bloggie?
Product Description. The Bloggie Touch camera captures web-friendly HD MP4 video and 12.8MP images while featuring a capacitive touch-screen for simple touch & slide operation. Integrated software makes it easy to share videos and images on Facebook or YouTube.
How do I charge my Sony camera with a USB cable?
Charging the battery pack
- Turn off the power of the camera.
- Insert the battery pack in the camera.
- Connect the multi terminal of the camera to a USB port of your computer, using the micro USB cable (supplied). Charge lamp (A) Lit: Charging. Off: Charging finished.
How many megapixels is Sony Bloggie?
Sony’s Bloggie Touch stands out for its design and build quality, which is centered around a 3-inch touch screen….The Bottom Line.
|Key specs||Sony Bloggie Touch|
|Resolution, sensor size, type||12 megapixels, 1/2.5-inch CMOS|
|LCD size, resolution||3-inch touch-screen LCD, 288K dots|
How do you use a Bloggie?
How to use Bloggie as a webcam
- Power on the Bloggie.
- Connect the Bloggie to the computer’s USB port using the supplied USB adapter.
- When the USB connection is completed, the Mass Storage screen will appear on the LCD screen of the camera.
- On the Bloggie, press the Menu function button and select Web Camera.
Is the Sony Bloggie touch a memory card camera?
Sony Bloggie doesn’t support memory card which means once the internal memory is full you have to erase some to shoot some more and the battery doesn’t come off as well so make sure to charge it before use…
How big is the screen on the Bloggie touch camera?
Tap into the action with a 3-inch capacitive-touch screen, 12.8-megapixel stills and web-friendly 1080p HD video. The name of the game here is simplicity. Slide your finger across the large, 3-inch capacitive-touch screen and view your photos and videos with ease. The no-nonsense menu system and helpful icons are a joy to behold.
What does SteadyShot do on a Bloggie camera?
SteadyShot image stabilization technology is built in to help reduce blur, making your videos and photos look even better. Once you’ve caught the magic on your Bloggie, it’s time to connect your compatible Mac, PC or HDTV where you can do so much more.