How do I unlock Superchips programmer?
How to Unlock SuperChips
- Navigate to the SuperChips website.
- Click on the “My Account” tab and select “Register.”
- Type your name, address, email and phone number in the respective fields.
- Enter the serial number and the model number of your SuperChips tuner.
- Click on “Submit.”
How do I reset my Superchips programmer?
How to Reset a Super Chips Programmer
- Connect the Superchips MicroTuner programmer to the diagnostic port located under the dash panel of your car.
- Press the “>” key on the keypad after the “Begin with Ign.
- Press the “Yes” key after the programmer displays the “Return to Stock?
What does it mean when a tuner is Vin locked?
* Status: Locked – The vehicle is VIN locked, you need to either return the vehicle it is currently locked to back to stock, or you will need to call Tech Support and Get a Return Authorization and pay an Unlocking Fee. * Status: Unlocked – Your tuner is not locked, go tune.
How do you Unmarry Flashpaq?
In order to unlock the Flashpaq and use it on a different vehicle, you need to run a system update on the software. If the Flashpaq is locked, and you are not the original owner, Superchips charges a fee to reset the device.
How much does it cost to unlock a Superchips Flashpaq?
It does cost you 100 bucks.
Can a Flashpaq tuner be used on multiple vehicles?
Expert Reply: No there is not. You might be able to contact SuperChips to see if they’ll sell you a way to unlock it, but unless you can track down the original vehicle and return it back to stock their programmers cannot then tune a second vehicle.
How do I know if my tuner is Vin locked?
Check on your Device:
- Connect the device to your vehicle or your Windows PC to power on the device.
- Navigate the menu to find and select Device Info.
- Scroll down until you find/See the Device Married and/or Paired Status. BDX and GTX Devices will show “Paired” if they are VIN locked to a vehicle.