How do I sync my iPad and iPhone calendars?
How to Sync iPhone and iPad calendars via iCloud
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name at the top and choose iCloud. If you use iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud.
- Enable the Calendars toggle. Make sure it’s enabled on both iPhone and iPad you want to sync.
Why are my iPad and iPhone calendars not syncing?
Make sure that the date and time settings on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC are correct. Make sure that you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices. Then, check that you turned on Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders* in your iCloud settings. Check your Internet connection.
How do I link my iPad calendar to my calendar?
iPhone / iPad Calendar
- Open Settings –> Mail, Contacts, Calendars –> Add Account…
- In the list of services (iCloud, Exchange, Gmail, etc.) click Other.
- On the following screen, click Add Subscribed Calendar.
Does GoodReader sync between devices?
GoodReader can automatically sync* individual files and entire folders to their remote versions hosted on online servers of the following types: Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, box.com, SugarSync and also any WebDAV, AFP, SMB, FTP* or SFTP server. Do this only once per each file/folder you wish to synchronize.
How do I sync my iPhone and iPad together?
Open the Settings app on one device, tap your name to open the Apple ID screen, then select iCloud. Turn on the toggle switches next to every category of app and content that you want to sync between the iPhone and iPad. Repeat this process with the second device.
How do I sync my Calendar with my iPhone?
Open Settings on your iPhone. Go to your Apple ID screen and tap the entry for iCloud. There, you can turn on the toggle switch next to Calendars. This will sync your calendars with iCloud.
How do I transfer GoodReader files between ipads?
Sharing Files Over a Local WiFi Network
- Make sure your local WiFi network is active and that your computer and iPad or iPhone are connected to the same network.
- Open GoodReader, tap the Connect button on the main screen, then tap WiFi Server.
How do I save GoodReader files to iCloud?
Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage and then tap on your iPad. Wait a minute or so, and you’ll see what is backing up and how much storage is being eaten up. If you can spare the storage, make sure GoodReader is On.
How do I automatically sync apps between iPhone and iPad?
The Solution: iCloud Open the Settings app on one device, tap your name to open the Apple ID screen, then select iCloud. Turn on the toggle switches next to every category of app and content that you want to sync between the iPhone and iPad. Repeat this process with the second device.
How do you sync iPhone calendars?
Change how often your calendars and reminders update:
- Tap Settings > Calendar, or tap Settings > Reminders.
- Tap Sync.
- If All Events or All Reminders is selected, choose a specific timeframe instead, such as Events or Reminders 1 Month Back.
- Press the Home button.
- Wait a few minutes.