How do I open old numbers files?
View, copy, and restore an earlier version With the spreadsheet open, choose File > Revert To (from the File menu at the top of your screen), then choose Browse All Versions. The window refreshes to show a thumbnail of your current version on the left and a stack of thumbnails of the previous versions on the right.
How do I get my Pages back on my Mac?
To get it back there, the easiest way is to get Pages started again, which puts the icon temporarily on the Dock, and then Control-Click or Click and Hold, and select Keep icon on Dock.
Does Mojave work with iWork 09?
NO. Pages ’09 does NOT work with OSX 10.14.
How do I download Iworks on my Macbook Pro?
How to get iWork Mac apps for Mac for free
- First, download and install the iWork ’09 trial (. dmg).
- Launch Pages, Numbers and Keynote, then quit each app.
- Launch the Mac App Store, and go to the Updates tab.
- Once you’ve updated each app, the iWork ’09 trials will have been deleted.
How do I view previous versions of Numbers spreadsheet?
With the spreadsheet manager in browse view, tap Select at the top of the screen, then tap the spreadsheet (a checkmark appears). Tap Versions at the top of the screen. Tap a previous version to select it. Tap Preview.
What version of Pages works with High Sierra?
According to the wikis the latest versions for High Sierra are Pages 8.1, Numbers 6.1, and Keynote 9.1. UPDATE 02.14. 2020: I was able to acquire Pages 8.1 which is the latest version supported by High Sierra. I also found Numbers 6.0, better than what I had but still on the lookout for 6.1.
What is the newest version of Pages for Mac?
New in Pages 11.0 for Mac
- Updated media browser offers enhanced search options and new content categories such as Recents, Portraits, and Live Photos.
- Add phone number links to table cells, text objects, and shapes.
- Use AppleScript to change a document password or open password-protected documents.
Does iWork 09 work with El Capitan?
You can purchase the iWork ’09 DVD from Amazon or Ebay resellers. For El Capitan (or Sierra) compatibility, you will need to download and install the Apple iWork 9.3 updater. This gets you the latest iWork ’09 application updates to Pages ’09 v4.