How do I fix this accessory is not supported on my iPhone?
Now let’s go through some ways to fix the “accessory not supported” error.
- Unplug and Reconnect the Device.
- Restart Your iPhone.
- Clean Your Charging Port.
- Get MFi-Certified Accessories.
- Make Sure Your Accessory Is Compatible.
- Update Your iPhone’s iOS.
- Try Another Accessory.
- Check the Adapter.
Why everytime I plug in my phone it says accessory not supported?
Your iPhone says “This accessory may not be supported” because something went wrong when you tried to plug an accessory into your iPhone’s Lightning port. Your iPhone’s software is malfunctioning. Your accessory is dirty, damaged, or completely broken. Your iPhone Lightning port is dirty, damaged, or completely broken.
How do you make an uncertified iPhone charger work?
Connect/Disconnect Charging Cable
- Press the home button and sleep/wake buttons at once for about ten seconds to reboot your device.
- Even before your iPhone could boot up, plug it into the charging cable.
- If the warning appears, disconnect the cable.
- Reconnect the cable. The charging should continue without any problem.
What does Apple certified mean?
made for iPhone/iPad
Well, MFi Certified is short for ‘made for iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch’ Certified. It’s the go-to term for the Apple licensing program. It lets you know that a product has Apple’s official stamp of approval and will work perfectly with an Apple device.
How do I get rid of accessory not supported?
How do I fix an “Accessory Not Supported” message on my device?
- Remove any debris from the charging port on your device and try again.
- Restart your device and try again.
- Update your device to the latest software version and try again (this is important!)
- Try using the same charging cable with a different power source.
How do I get my iPhone cable to work again?
Follow these steps:
- Remove any debris from the charging port on the bottom of your device.
- Restart your device: iPhone. iPod touch.
- Try a different USB cable or charger.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS.
- Contact Apple Support to set up service.
How can I charge my iPhone without a lightning cable?
The Best Ways to Charge Without a Charger
- Computer or Laptop USB Port. This is my “go-to” method for charging when I’m at my computer.
- Portable Battery.
- USB Wall Outlet.
- Public Charging Stations.
- Hand Crank Generator.
- Solar Power.
Why is my iPad Charging cable not certified?
There is code in iOS 7 that tells the firmware if there is an authenticator chip in the charger and only Apple USB chargers has this chip. This cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably with this iPhone iPad fix!
How to fix the accessory not certified issue on iPhone?
Update your iPhone: Updating to the latest iOS may fix the ‘Accessory Not Supported/Certified’ issue. Plug the cable to the wall charger. Make sure not to connect it to your iPhone just yet Power off your iPhone. Then, plug in the charger. Don’t turn on your device for about 15-20 minutes.
Why is there no charger cable for iPhone 7?
The reason for this is because Apple uses MFi licenses so all Apple products have been tested to prevent damage to both you and your iPhone or iPad. To prevent iPhone users from extra risks with 3rd party chargers, the new iOS 7 has technology that will prevent its users to charge their smartphones using fake cables.
What should I do if my iPhone wont connect to my Charger?
(This is also iPhone cable not supported fix) Turn off the iPhone and when you see the loading wheel spinning, plug the charger in the iPhone Let the iPhone be connected to the charger for a while. Don’t switch it on