How do I embed a YouTube playlist in HTML?
Embed videos & playlists
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE .
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
How do you embed a YouTube playlist in 2021?
With these in mind, let’s look at how to embed a YouTube playlist in WordPress with a plugin — it’s the easiest way, after all.
- Step 1: Download and Install the Feeds for YouTube Plugin.
- Step 2: Connect Your YouTube Account.
- Step 3: Choose the Playlist Feed Type.
- Step 4: Select a Playlist Layout.
How do I make a YouTube playlist on my website?
Create a playlist
- Find a video you want in the playlist.
- Under the video, click Save .
- Select a playlist such as Watch Later, or a playlist you’ve already created, or click Create new playlist . If you create a playlist, enter a playlist name.
- Use the box to select your playlist’s privacy setting.
- Click Create.
How do I put a playlist on my website?
Find the music playlist or song you like and see if has embedding enabled (look for a Share button under the file). Click on the Share button and choose Embed. Copy the code and paste it on your website, i.e. on the page you want the music to play.
How do I make a video playlist on WordPress?
Method 3 – Create a video playlist
- Click Add Media above the WordPress toolbar.
- Click the Create Video Playlist option on the left.
- Tick all the videos you want to include in the WordPress video gallery playlist.
- Click the Create a new video playlist on the right.
How to embed a YouTube playlist on your WordPress blog?
To embed your YouTube playlist, all you need to do is click on the Plus (+) symbol on your WordPress post or page to add a new WordPress block. Then, select Feeds for YouTube block from the Widget section. This will instantly display the YouTube playlist feed on your post or page.
Is there a plugin for YouTube video gallery?
“Video Gallery – YouTube Playlist, Channel Gallery by YotuWP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin. “Video Gallery – YouTube Playlist, Channel Gallery by YotuWP” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
What is the embed plus plugin for YouTube?
This plugin helps you easily manage the growing complexity of YouTube embedding. It provides a spectrum of basic and advanced features of the YouTube embedded player and will have you posting videos in seconds after installing it.
Do you need HTML to make a YouTube playlist?
No HTML code or other coding skills needed. This is something the other methods on this list don’t offer without a lot of code tweaking. Also, you don’t need to manually tweak code snippets to make your YouTube playlist feed responsive. Feeds for YouTube Pro automatically makes it responsive for you, right out of the box!