How do I download my pictures from my BlackBerry to my computer?
Transferring Photos and Videos to a PC
- Attach a USB cable to your BlackBerry and to a free USB port on your computer.
- BlackBerry Link will open automatically.
- Click the BlackBerry tab.
- Click Pictures.
- Select the photos you wish to transfer to your computer.
- Drag the photos over the Computer tab.
How can I get pictures off my old BlackBerry?
Connect your BlackBerry to your computer via USB cable. Select the “Media Transfer” option from your BlackBerry. Open your BlackBerry Desktop Software on your computer. Select the photo media transfer option to have the software transfer your pictures from your BlackBerry to your computer.
How can I access my BlackBerry files on my computer?
Open and run the BlackBerry Desktop Manager from either your desktop icon or the Start menu, Start > BlackBerry > BlackBerry Desktop software. Select Files. The files on your Blackberry will be displayed.
How do I use BlackBerry content transfer?
Start the content transfer process on your BlackBerry for Android™ device
- When prompted, select This is my new device.
- Select a transfer method: Tap Next to transfer your content using Google Drive™. Choose your Google™ account and then tap OK.
- If you are not already signed in, sign in with your Google™ account.
How do I connect my old BlackBerry to my computer?
Plug the smaller side of your Blackberry USB cable into the small USB port on the side of the Blackberry itself. Then plug the other side of the cable into the 2.0 USB port of your PC. Note that older computers do not usually have 2.0 USB ports. Your computer will notify you if this is the case.
How do I access pictures on my BlackBerry?
To view all pictures stored in the BlackBerry smartphone’s internal and external memory, watch the video or complete the following steps:
- In the Media application, click Pictures.
- Click All Pictures. The pictures are displayed as thumbnail-sized images.
How do I transfer pictures from my BlackBerry DTEK50 to my computer?
- Attach the USB cable to the phone and to a free USB port on your PC.
- On your PC, select your device.
- Select Open device to view files.
- Open the DCIM folder.
- Open the Camera folder.
- Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer to your PC.
- Drag the files in to the desired location on your PC.
Where is BlackBerry content transfer?
From the Device Switch screen tap Android. From the source device Home screen, tap the Apps icon then tap BlackBerry Content Transfer.