How do I delete all comments in WordPress?
Upon activation, you need to visit Tools » Delete Comments page. This is where you will see the total number of comments on your website and options to delete comments. You can choose to delete all WordPress comments, pending comments, spam comments, or comments already in trash.
How do I disable old WordPress comments?
Disable comments on old posts in WordPress
- Log in to WordPress.
- Go to Settings > Discussion.
- Locate the Other comment settings section.
- Check the box next to the line stating, “Automatically close comments on articles older than XX days”
- On the same line, change the Day setting to the number you prefer.
How do I disable comments on WordPress images?
How to Disable Comments on Media Files in WordPress
- Select Media > Library from the dashboard.
- Click the media item you want to edit.
- Select Edit more details in the right panel.
- Under the Discussion section, uncheck the box next to Allow comments. This region might be hidden.
- In the Save section, click Update.
How do I disable comments on my post?
Simply click on the three dots icon at the top right of the post. From the options that pop up, tap on “Turn off commenting.” Comments will now be disabled.
How do I delete all comments?
Remove comments from a Word document
- To delete a single comment in the document, right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment.
- To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I remove Leave a reply on WordPress?
Sign in to the dashboard and Go to the post where you would like to see it removed. On the top right of the page, press the Screen Options Tab. Check the Discussion Box once you see the drop-down menu. Navigate to the bottom of the page after that, and now you can uncheck the comment box, as seen below.
How do I turn off pingbacks in WordPress?
To disable pingbacks on every post you publish, go to My Sites → Settings → Discussion and toggle off the option “Allow link notifications from other blogs (pingbacks and trackbacks).” You can also disable pingbacks on individual posts by checking under Discussion in the post’s settings.
How do you delete comments in Word 2019?
Click the Review tab and click Next on the Comments group to advance from one comment to the next. To remove a comment, you must delete it. Click the Review tab >Delete to delete the comment that is highlighted, or click on the Delete down arrow, and click Delete or Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I delete all comments on Reddit?
To access your comments, navigate to https://www.reddit.com/user/me/comments. Below your Karma, you’ll now have a new ‘Delete all my comments’ button. Click on it to start the deletion process.