How do I control the volume on my Microsoft computer?
To access it, open the Control Panel, and go to Hardware and Sound. In the Sound section, click or tap the link that says “Adjust system volume.” In the Volume Mixer window, set the desired sound level for the speakers, system sounds, or for the Windows apps that you have open.
How do I adjust my computer volume?
Click Start , and then Control Panel. Click Sound, Speech and Audio Devices, and then click Adjust the system volume. The Sound and Audio Devices Properties window opens. Adjust the Device volume slider to 75% of it’s full range, and then click Advanced.
How do I control volume?
Turn your volume up or down
- Press a volume button.
- At the right, tap the Menu . If you don’t find Settings, go to the steps for older Android versions.
- Slide the volume levels to where you want them: Media volume: Music, videos, games, other media. Call volume: Volume of the other person during a call.
How do I adjust the master volume in Windows 10?
You can adjust your sound levels via the Volume Control icon by following these steps:
- Go to the bottom-right corner of your taskbar, then click the Volume Control icon.
- A small window will pop up, and it will offer access to the volume level control.
- Slide the bar to set the volume to your preferred level.
How do I turn on master volume?
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Hardware and Sound.
- In the Hardware and Sound window, under Sound, click Adjust system volume.
- In the Volume Mixer window, in the Device box, click and drag the slider up to increase or down to decrease the volume.
How do I change Windows audio settings?
Configuring Sound and Audio Devices
- Choose Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Playback tab. or.
- Right-click a device in the list and choose a command to configure or test the device, or to inspect or change its properties (Figure 4.33).
- When you’re done, click OK in each open dialog box.
Why is my volume button not working on my HP laptop?
HP laptop sound not working issue can be caused by the driver corruption, so you can uninstall the existed sound driver in your laptop and reinstall a new driver for your sound device. 1) Open Device Manager in your laptop. 2) Double click Sound, video and game controllers to expand it. 4) Confirm the uninstallation.
Where is the volume control on my HP laptop?
Click the Volume button (which looks like a little gray speaker) in the notification area on the right side of the taskbar. To adjust the volume, use the slider on the Volume pop-up that appears, or click the Mute Speakers button to turn off sounds temporarily.