How do I collect Supportshow?
Collect supportshow log from a SAN switch
- Log in to a SAN switch using an SSH client like PuTTY, as shown below. Default username/password for a 8/24 Base 16-ports Enabled SAN Switch are admin/password.
- Run the supportshow command.
- Collect or copy the output in a log file and send the same to support team.
How do you get Supportshow Brocade?
- Enter the IP or hostname of the Cisco or Brocade switch:
- Make sure logging is turned on for “All session output” and then save the resulting putty.log file to a location of your choice.
- For Brocade run the command supportshow.
- For Cisco run the command show tech-support details.
How do you collect Supportsave from Brocade switch HPE?
To collect a supportsave from the client and server of BNA itself, do the following in BNA:
- Select Monitor; Technical Support; SupportSave.
- Select the server SupportSave check box to run supportsave on the server.
- Enter a file name for the server support save file in the File Name field.
What is Supportsave?
switch> supportsave. This command collects RASLOG, TRACE, supportShow, core file, FFDC data, and other support information from both active and standby CPs, and then transfer them to the FTP/SCP/SFTP server or a USB device. This operation can take several minutes.
How do I collect Cisco tech-support?
- Telnet to switch.
- Set your telnet client to capture text to a file (procedure varies based on the client).
- Execute the following commands: # term len 0. # show tech-support details.
- Stop capture and verify that the data shows properly in the capture file; use any text editor, such as wordpad.
How do I enable FTP on Brocade SAN switch?
Backing up a Brocade switch
- Establish a putty session to the switch and login as normal.
- Enter the command configupload.
- At the protocol selection prompt choose the protocol appropriate for you FTP server.
- At the IP Address prompt enter the IP address of the FTP server Server Name or IP Address [host]: 10.10.10.5.
How do you get the SupportSave from BNA?
Collect BNA Server SupportSave via GUI Go to the menu Monitor -> Technical Support -> SupportSave (this is for the BNA Software, for switch SupportSave you need to select Product / Host SupportSave). Click OK and BNA will start collecting the BNA Server SupportSave.
How do I get logs off my Brocade switch?
- Start the standalone Putty application.
- Select SSH or Telnet as the connection type and put in the IP of the Brocade switch.
- On the left hand column, select ‘logging’ and on the right hand side choose ‘all session output’
- Name the log file (default is putty.log in the putty.exe directory’
What is Cisco Show tech-support?
The show tech-support commands all display common data from commands such as show version . Each show tech-support command also generates and gathers relevant data for a specific area. This data includes trace output to collect debugging information available in the specific area of interest.
How do I capture Cisco tech-support?
How do I enable logs on a Cisco switch?
On many devices that generate syslog messages, logging is enabled by default.
- On the Cisco Catalyst 2960 switch, open the Cisco command-line interface and begin a session.
- Verify that you are in privileged EXEC mode on the switch.
- Switch to global configuration mode.
- Verify that logging is enabled.
What are the features of HP support assistant?
HP Support Assistant features include: Automated fixes and troubleshooters Resolve many common issues using HP Support Assistant’s troubleshooters and automated fixes. If the issue cannot be resolved with these tools, HP Support Assistant can help you find additional support resources specific to your device.
How to get support for a HP printer?
HP Printer Support. Download drivers >. Check warranty status >. Contact us >. Ask our Virtual Agent >. How to setup your printer. Click Printer Setup for step by step guidance on how to setup, configure and register your printer. Printer Setup . More support options for this topic.
What to do if HP customer support session has timed out?
Just ask. HP’s Virtual Agent can help troubleshoot issues with your PC or printer. Try asking HP’s Virtual Agent. Session timed out Your session on HP Customer Support has timed out.
What do you need to know about HP products?
Devices must be connected either wirelessly or via USB. HP checks first for recently cached products; ‘Retry’ the check to find new devices. HP can only identify HP-branded products. HP can only identify: printers, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, desktops, monitors, scanners, and calculators.