How do I access my library eBook?
Step 1 of 3: Borrow an eBook from your public library
- Go to your public library’s website.
- Look for the “eBooks” section of the page.
- If required, select OverDrive as the service that you’d like to use to browse books.
- Find a book that you’re interested in and click Borrow.
Is there a library for eBooks?
Library To Go (and other libraries lending eBooks) Library To Go uses the Adobe Digital Editions software for eBooks and OverDrive Media Console for audiobooks. You can borrow eBooks in Kindle format (for U.S. libraries), EPUB, and PDF.
Can I download library books to my Kindle?
Go to the website of your local public library and search for “Kindle books” or “eBooks.” At checkout, sign in to your Amazon account and select the device to which you want to send the book. Connect your device to Wi-Fi and download to the title from the Archived Items or Cloud.
How do you borrow ebooks?
How to borrow and deliver Kindle Books
- Open your library’s digital collection (you can find it using www.overdrive.com).
- Find a Kindle Book to borrow.
- Select Borrow.
- Choose a lending period for the title (if available).
- After you borrow the title, select Read now with Kindle.
How do I download e library?
Let us know how to download your ebook on desktop:
- Download Adobe Digital Edition from the Play Store.
- Go to google play books and add books to your library.
- Here, the downloaded books are available in the form of thumbnails.
- To download the ebook right, click on the thumbnail of your desired book.
What is the best online library for eBooks?
17 of the Best eBook Subscription Services in 2019
- Hoopla via Your Local Library.
- Personalized Recommendations from Your Local Library.
- Overdrive via Your Local Library.
- Forgotten Books.
- Project Gutenberg.
Are there any public libraries that offer ebooks?
The library system has contracted with Overdrive, the largest provider of online content to public libraries, to make an eBook collection available to library system cardholders. The eBook collection provides access to books for all ages and reading needs.
How did the College Station Public Library get its eBook collection?
The eBook collection provides access to books for all ages and reading needs. The library system’s eBook collection was initially funded by the Friends of the Library and has more recently been funded by grants and money donated to the library. Contact Library System Director if you are interested in making a donation towards the eBook collection.
Can you download books from a library to a smart phone?
Downloading to smart phones is even easier through 3G, 4G, 5G, or Wi-Fi connections. Overdrive supports iPod, iPhone, iPad, Android, Sony eReader, Nook, Kindle (US libraries only) and hundreds of other mobile devices. Library patrons can go to Overdrive’s help page to access additional information concerning compatible devices.