How can I update my BlackBerry Bold 9000?
Update the software using a computer
- Connect your BlackBerry to the computer with the included Micro USB cable.
- From your computer, visit www.blackberry.com/upgrades.
- Select Check for Updates and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I update my BlackBerry bold 9780 software?
BlackBerry Bold 9780
- Ensure your BlackBerry smartphone is connected to BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Click Update my device…
- BlackBerry Desktop Software will now check for updates.
- If there is an update available, click Get update.
- Select the required settings, then enter your email address.
- Click Install update.
What’s the latest OS for the BlackBerry Bold 9000?
AT has dropped a few new official OS versions today for the Bold 9000, Curve 8520 and Curve 8900. OS 126.96.36.1997 is ready for download for all three devices. While it’s not OS 6, it’s still an updated offiical OS. You can snag it from the AT software download site via the links below.
Where can I get a firmware update for my BlackBerry Bold?
You can download the update via Firmware Over the Air (FOTA). You must connect your device to Wi-Fi to download the update. Corporate customers using a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) should check with their IT Department or BES Administrator for this software update.
How do I update my software on my BlackBerry?
Follow these easy steps to update your BlackBerry Device Software to the latest version: Install new BlackBerry Desktop Software on your Windows® computer. Install new BlackBerry device software on your Windows computer. Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your Windows computer using the USB cable that came with your BlackBerry smartphone.
Is there a way to update my BlackBerry over the air?
You can update your BlackBerry smartphone OTA (Over-the-air) without connecting to computer. To get started, on the Home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.